There is 2 page(s) Previous Page Page : 1 2 

> Acronis

loox
post Dec 22 2008, 12:35 PM
Post #11

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,867

United States

You are correct. True Image 11 had a BartPE plugin (official from Acronis) only you didn't have to ask for it, rather you merely needed to decide to install it during your initial install of Acronis.

For Acronis 10, Mustang had been making scripts which were very feature rich... he sold them for 4 dollars each. Meanwhile, if you went to the Acronis website and logon to your account then you can also get the
Bart Plugin for Acronis 10. What you do is click on your "registered programs" or "your product updates", either way a list of the programs you legally purchased and registered will become available to you. You click
on Acronis TI 10 (or DD 10) etc,... and in addition to the latest build of the main program, you should also be able to a link to the Bart plug-in, at the bottom of the changelog, in blue, will be the clickable link to the plugin.

As an FYI.. the Acronis plugins are much more restrictive than Mustang's or, (I am hoping) some of the newer ones on this site.

But no matter the plugin.... it has to be able to do two things, among other things: 1. GET YOUR ENCRYPTED PE LICENSE KEY FROM YOUR REGISTRY and 2. get the installation information for the drivers FROM
YOUR REGISTRY. In other words, you can extract the plugin files all you want, and you can write all the scripts you want... but Acronis does something so that drivers, such as snapman.sys, an upper filter for your drive,
will not work unless the PE version of acronis is satisfied that you purchased it. IT does this via the registry.

So that's is how to get the plugin files/registry entries you need. Now... To the Original Poster:
"( I have Acronis 10, 11 and 2009 but I can't make any of them work :
Yes I have the Acronis software)blink:"

So, you say you have Acronis 10 and 11, and 2009... well, I have Acronis TI 10 and Acronis TI 11 (then I moved to ATI Echo WS 9.5, and you should too... it'd make your Acronis PE work much better, has less bloatware than
the home versions, and I could go on and on... but thats for another thread)....

Anyway, I, too have ATI 10 and ATI 11, and know for a fact that they both cannot be installed side by side.... in fact, the driver snapman.sys changes PER VERSION, and PER BUILD... so that when you install ATI 11
the newer version of snapman.sys will overwrite the older version and ATI 10 will no longer work. Off the record, I think this is meant to stop people from installing each and every version of ATI on one system
in order to make a super recovery CD (not a bad idea since ATI's recovery module is not backward compatible so when you upgrade to ATI 11, you can't restore ATI 10 files w/o your ATI 10 rescue disk).

So.... my long winded point is this: there are many legitimate sources for your PE plugin... including Mustang, these fora, and your Account Page at acronisDOTcom. However, each requires that certain registry
values be present, and THAT requires that the Version of ATI you wish to place on your PE Disk must be installed and running on your PC first. Now, as you claim to have ATI 10, 11, and 2009, this shouldn't be a
problem. Simply install the one you want. (or return it to Acronis and get Echo Workstation!!!). However, since it *is* a problem for you, and because you implied that you have all three versions installed, then might I
kindly suggest that maybe you don't have legal, installed copies of the program. If you did, then you wouldn't be saying some of the things you are saying. Of course I apologize if I am wrong, in which case, you now know how to get the bart plugin... simply reinstall
ATI 2009 and choose a custom install and the bart plugin files will be placed in teh directories you have in your script, and the registry entries will be there too. (you are using the script in winbuilder, I assume, with the little
green arrow?)...

But if I am right and you don't own the software, then your problems won't be solved here. Your time might be better spent getting the software installed *blink*
Go to the top of the page

dera
post Dec 22 2008, 02:52 PM
Post #12

Frequent Member

Group: .script developer
Member No.: 2,603

Hungary

QUOTE (loox @ Dec 22 2008, 01:35 PM) *
ATI's recovery module is not backward compatible so when you upgrade to ATI 11, you can't restore ATI 10 files w/o your ATI 10 rescue disk
Nice!
Is it really true?

JFLORES
post Dec 22 2008, 03:59 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 21,182

United States

(IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Thank you and yes all 10,11 and 2009 are legal

amalux
post Dec 22 2008, 05:34 PM
Post #14

bug-catcher

Group: Tutorial Writer
Member No.: 2,966

United States

QUOTE (loox @ Dec 22 2008, 04:35 AM) *
...ATI's recovery module is not backward compatible so when you upgrade to ATI 11, you can't restore ATI 10 files w/o your ATI 10 rescue disk...

fyi, TIEcho-Workstation_9.5.8115 is backward compatible with (at least) TIWorkstation 9.1.3887 TIBs; this is the only reason I upgraded to 9.5 recently (9.5.8072 was not) (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

dog
post Dec 22 2008, 07:45 PM
Post #15

Group: Advanced user
Member No.: 34

I tried the TI11home trial, and that was able to restore partitions I'd backed up using discwizard (TI10).

JFLORES
post Dec 29 2008, 01:06 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 21,182

United States

(IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Hello All,

Is any one looking for a Good working Acronis 10 script

I'm using WinBuilder 075 Beta 5j With VistaPe.

Just let me Know.

OR

Is it to old?

Zorka
post Jan 28 2009, 02:33 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 22,634

Canada

Hi i am trying to get working Acronis true image home 11 on my vistape v12 built i have the lastest version of winbuilder and i am using vista sp1.

I tryed to translate the bartpe inf plugin from acronis but i got a probleme with the line of txtsetup.sif(i dont even know if there something like this in vista). There is my script if someone can help (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
CODE
[main]
title=Acronis 11
Description=HD Image Creator
Selected=True
Level=5
Date=2007-May-13
Version=1
Contact=
Download_Level=2
Locked=false
Selected=False

[Variables]
%ProgramFolder%=

[Process]
Echo,Processing %ProgramTitle%...
RunFromRam,True
Unpack,Files,Acronis.7z,True
Unpack,"Files","System32.7z","True","%target_sys%"
Add_Shortcut,"Desktop","","X:\Program Files\TrueImage\TrueImage.exe","Acronis True Image 11","X:\Program Files\TrueImage","","",""
Hive_Load,HKU
Echo,"Writing new values on registry hive.."
reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\Acronis\TrueImage\Settings", "WorkingDir", "%PE_Programs%\TrueImageHome"
reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\Acronis\CommonComponents", "fcalloc.dll", "%PE_Programs%\TrueImageHome\fcalloc.dll"
reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\Acronis\CommonComponents", "fnls.dll", "%PE_Programs%\TrueImageHome\fnls.dll"
reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\Acronis\CommonComponents", "fobject.dll", "%PE_Programs%\TrueImageHome\fobject.dll"
reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\Acronis\CommonComponents", "ftrace.dll", "%PE_Programs%\TrueImageHome\ftrace.dll"
reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\Acronis\CommonComponents", "icu34.dll", "%PE_Programs%\TrueImageHome\icu34.dll"
reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\Acronis\CommonComponents", "rpc_client.dll", "%PE_Programs%\TrueImageHome\rpc_client.dll"
reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\Acronis\CommonComponents", "resource.dll", "%PE_Programs%\TrueImageHome\resource.dll"
reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\Acronis\CommonComponents", "gc.dll", "%PE_Programs%\TrueImageHome\gc.dll"
reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\Acronis\CommonComponents", "thread_pool.dll", "%PE_Programs%\TrueImageHome\thread_pool.dll"
Hive_UnLoad,HKU
Hive_Load,HKLM
reg_add,0x7,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","UpperFilters","PartMgr","snapman"
reg_add,0x7,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}","UpperFilters","snapman"
reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Services\snapman","ErrorControl","1"
reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Services\snapman","ImagePath","system32\DRIVERS\snapman.sys"
reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Services\snapman","Start","0"
reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Services\snapman","Type","1"
Hive_Unload
IniWrite,"%target_win%\txtsetup.sif","SourceDisksFiles","snapman.sys","snapman.sys#$c1#$c#$c#$c#$c#$c#$c_3#$c4#$c1"
IniWrite,"%target_win%\txtsetup.sif","SCSI.Load","snapman","snapman.sys#$c4"
IniWrite,"%target_win%\txtsetup.sif","SCSI","snapman","#$qAcronis#$sSnapshot#$sDriver#$q"
IniWrite,"%target_win%\txtsetup.sif","HardwareIdsDatabase","STORAGE\Volume","#$qVolume#$q#$c{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}"

[EncodedFolders]
Files

There is the plugin for bartpe
CODE
[main]; PE Builder v3 plug-in INF file
;
; acronis.inf
; Acronis True Image
; Created by Acronis, Inc.

[Version]
Signature= "$Windows NT$"

[PEBuilder]
Name="Acronis True Image"
Help="acronis.htm"
Enable=1

[WinntDirectories]
a="Programs\Acronis",2

[SourceDisksFiles]
files\TrueImage.exe=a,,1
files\f11.cfg=a,,1
files\kernel.dat=a,,1
files\ramdisk.dat=a,,1
files\timounter.dll=a,,1
files\bootwiz.sys=a,,1
files\bootmenu.exe=a,,1
files\mouse.com=a,,1
files\fcalloc.dll=a,,1
files\fnls.dll=a,,1
files\fobject.dll=a,,1
files\ftrace.dll=a,,1
files\icu34.dll=a,,1
files\rpc_client.dll=a,,1
files\resource.dll=a,,1
files\icudt34.dll=a,,1
files\acrotls.dll=2,,1
files\gc.dll=a,,1
files\sequence_parser.dll=a,,1
files\thread_pool.dll=a,,1
files\fox.dll=a,,1
files\Drivers\snapapi.dll=2,,1
files\Drivers\snapman.sys=4,,1
files\Drivers\msvcp71.dll=2,,1
files\Drivers\msvcr71.dll=2,,1

[SetupReg.AddReg]
0x7, "ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}", "UpperFilters", "PartMgr", "snapman"
0x7, "ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}", "UpperFilters", "snapman"
0x4, "ControlSet001\Services\snapman", "ErrorControl", 1
0x1, "ControlSet001\Services\snapman", "ImagePath", "system32\DRIVERS\snapman.sys"
0x4, "ControlSet001\Services\snapman", "Start", 0
0x4, "ControlSet001\Services\snapman", "Type", 1

[Software.AddReg]
0x1, "Acronis\TrueImage\Settings", "WorkingDir", "\Programs\Acronis"
0x1, "Acronis\CommonComponents", "fcalloc.dll", "\Programs\Acronis\fcalloc.dll"
0x1, "Acronis\CommonComponents", "fnls.dll", "\Programs\Acronis\fnls.dll"
0x1, "Acronis\CommonComponents", "fobject.dll", "\Programs\Acronis\fobject.dll"
0x1, "Acronis\CommonComponents", "ftrace.dll", "\Programs\Acronis\ftrace.dll"
0x1, "Acronis\CommonComponents", "icu34.dll", "\Programs\Acronis\icu34.dll"
0x1, "Acronis\CommonComponents", "rpc_client.dll", "\Programs\Acronis\rpc_client.dll"
0x1, "Acronis\CommonComponents", "resource.dll", "\Programs\Acronis\resource.dll"
0x1, "Acronis\CommonComponents", "gc.dll", "\Programs\Acronis\gc.dll"
0x1, "Acronis\CommonComponents", "sequence_parser.dll", "\Programs\Acronis\sequence_parser.dll"
0x1, "Acronis\CommonComponents", "thread_pool.dll", "\Programs\Acronis\thread_pool.dll"
;add to Start Menu\Programs
0x2,"Sherpya\XPEinit\Programs","AcronisTrueImage","%SystemDrive%\Programs\Acronis\TrueImage.exe"
0x2,"Sherpya\XPEinit\Desktop","AcronisTrueImage","%SystemDrive%\Programs\Acronis\TrueImage.exe"

[SetValue]
"txtsetup.sif", "SourceDisksFiles", "snapman.sys", "1,,,,,,_3,4,1"
"txtsetup.sif", "SCSI.Load", "snapman", "snapman.sys,4"
"txtsetup.sif", "SCSI", "snapman", """Acronis Snapshot Driver"""
"txtsetup.sif", "HardwareIdsDatabase", "STORAGE\Volume", """Volume"",{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}"

[Append]
nu2menu.xml, acronis_nu2menu.xml

I got the files in systeme 32 and the files in %programfiles%\trueimage\

Thx for reply, And thx to all of them who make that tool (VistaPE) alive (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

WARNING: Noob activity (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

There is 2 page(s) Previous Page Page : 1 2

6 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: ludovici

Collapse

>

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No new Posts Topic has attachments [App Script] Acronis TrueImage10
Need testers :)
30 enli 3,211 29th January 2009 - 01:23 PM
Last post by: Lancelot
No New Posts Acronis True Image with Universal Restore
Acronis True Image with Universal Restore
5 Slicster 274 20th January 2009 - 07:11 PM
Last post by: amalux
No new Posts Topic has attachments Short Acronis True Image script
22 DaveXP 2,181 13th January 2009 - 11:48 AM
Last post by: dera
No New Posts Adding drmaniac's UBCD & Acronis BootCD's to VistaPE boot menu
1 LonkNY 200 9th January 2009 - 09:08 PM
Last post by: dera
No New Posts Acronis True Image 2009 final !?
12 RicoPausB 635 8th January 2009 - 11:54 PM
Last post by: drmaniac

menu_build_menu( "topicreferrals", new Array( img_item + " tih_e_s.msi   6 clicks", img_item + " http://search.live.com/re...1&FORM=PORE   2 clicks", img_item + " acronis 9.5 backward co...d compatibility   2 clicks", img_item + " partmgr bartpe running   2 clicks", img_item + " mediabuilder.exe fox.dll   2 clicks", img_item + " extract acronis bootmenu.bin   2 clicks", img_item + " http://search.live.com/re...s&form=QBRE   2 clicks", img_item + " bootwiz.bin   2 clicks", img_item + " acronis bootmenu.bin   2 clicks", img_item + " sfc_os.dll e vistape   2 clicks", img_item + " http://offtop.ru/arc/   2 clicks", img_item + " http://search.msn.com/res...s.aspx?q=member   1 clicks", img_item + " acronis 12.0.0.9519   1 clicks", img_item + " http://search.msn.com/res....aspx?q=jflores   1 clicks", img_item + " msvcr80.dll + trueimage   1 clicks", img_item + " acronistiburlhandler.exe   1 clicks", img_item + " http://www.soso.com/q?w=f...;site=&pg=3   1 clicks", img_item + " tih_e_s.   1 clicks", img_item + " cygwin1.dll cdrecord2.exe   1 clicks", img_item + " bootmenu.bin bootwiz.bi...1.cfg mouse.com   1 clicks", img_item + " xvpe ath 2009   1 clicks", img_item + " acronis 10 fox.dll   1 clicks", img_item + " winbuilder acronis 2009   1 clicks", img_item + " .0.9519   1 clicks", img_item + " ath 2009 vistape   1 clicks", img_item + " timounter64.dll   1 clicks", img_item + " bootwiz.bin   1 clicks", img_item + " acronis true image true...plication error   1 clicks", img_item + " acronis error msvcr80.dll   1 clicks", img_item + " acronis® true image ....0.9519) beta 2   1 clicks", img_item + " extract aconis bootmenu.bin   1 clicks", img_item + " acronis bootwiz.cfg.xml   1 clicks", img_item + " how to add plugin xvpe ...h 11 to vistape   1 clicks", img_item + " frontpage_2000.xml   1 clicks", img_item + " acronis fox.dll   1 clicks", img_item + " opera_9 acronis   1 clicks" ) );

RSS "Boot-Land.net", "WinBuilder" Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st January 2009 - 08:36 PM