Digg this topic Add to my del.icio.us Submit to SlashDot 10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> nativeEx_moa-lite, nativeEx based project as entry for new MOA develop
Galapo
post Dec 20 2007, 04:48 AM
Post #91

Advanced Member

Group: .script developer
Member No.: 11

Australia

I've finally gotten Converter to run under nativeEx_moa-lite. I had to adjust the Player script to do so, as Converter wasn't running if the Player script was also enabled.

http://galapo.boot-land.net/scripts/MOA/converter.script
http://galapo.boot-land.net/scripts/MOA/VMWare.Script

Regards,
Galapo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MasterBoot
post Dec 22 2007, 03:57 AM
Post #92

Group: Members
Member No.: 191

OK I've uploaded the VistaPE script for VMware Player. I have tested this on Winbuilder 074 and with VistaPE 010 with the latest version of vmware player. Took me a little longer than usual to test as vistape has to mount the boot and install wim files. So I couldn't just run the script on a copied target folder like I normally do. Plus I couldnt test in vmware because I was too lazy to find out how to enable the Intel virtual processor thingy so I copied to my usb key everytime lol. Anyway, I'm new to this winbuilder scripting stuff so if there are any coding or bad habit errors please please please fix and repost as I am a nub at this stuff.

FYI I tested this with the cmd shell not the explorer or any other shell. I tried with bare minimum vista components just to see if no other dependencies are needed. You will need your vista source files for this as it need dinput.dll, dsound etc etc.

Been reading too much on sccm stuff for work so now I just want to rest. Argh I'm too tired and lazy to finish this senten

Happy holidays everyone. (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Attached File  VMware.script ( 17.96K ) Number of downloads: 7

+Quote Post
TheHive
post Dec 22 2007, 04:59 AM
Post #93

Advanced Member

Group: .script developer
Member No.: 5

Welcome to the board. And for a first try you seem to be in a good path.

FYI I tested this with the cmd shell

Maybe someone can test it and develop the script to work with Explorer Shell or any of the other shells.

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · P2V · Next Newest »

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

Members Who Viewed Topic Today ()

Display Mode: Standard · Switch to: Linear+ · Switch to: Outline

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th January 2008 - 09:12 PM

MKPortal ©2003-2006 mkportal.it