Hello dear guest!

Boot Land is a community driven pc software site established since 2006 and focused on recovery/backup boot disks, research of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 install/deployment/lease/antivirus/antispam tools, customizing Microsoft Windows PE administration systems and even learning how to recover computer data from disaster situations!

How about joining our boot disk community? So do it. Life's short!

- You get free access to our newsletter with all the interesting buzz about boot disks
  - We share publicity revenue with everyone who wishes to participate at the forums
  - Publicity is never, never, never displayed to members (along with many other cool things)
http://boot-land.net/register

Boot Land's Birthday!!, First year aniversary..
Rating 5 V
post Jun 13 2007, 11:59 PM
Post #1
Nuno Brito
Platinum Member   ******
Group: .script developer

Thank(s): 421

Portugal

Hi everyone!

I feel very honored to announce our first year of existence as boot-land.net and I truly hope that this is the first of many years filled with good teachings and really interesting topics to talk about.

It's been a very complete year if we take into account all the changes, developments and discussions that one way or another have come to produce excellent results in terms of quality and challenging the concept of what could be done with MS boot disks.

The roots of this forum when it was hosted on a free host should also be remembered and are available for a quick visit here: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Boot_Land or at the 911CD forums where DoctorXP and Bart Lagerweij first debuted a series of interesting projects and ideas that continue being extended and studied up to this day.

Personally, I am very, very happy and proud to have spent an year learning with everyone on this bright international community. This time here has also teached me how to become a better professional on my daytime work and I am really gratefull for this help.

Let this community continue to be where boot methods are discussed and let's keep boot disks a challenge to the future.. laugh.gif

--------------------

Join us at the Virus removal forums!

The revenue from clicking on publicity at this post is helping Nuno Brito
Boot Land shares publicity revenue with its members.

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
post Jun 17 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #2
blackmirror
Frequent Member   ***
Group: Lady

Thank(s): 0

United Kingdom

Count me in i always wanted to visit Egypt

--------------------
My other home http://www.techsupportteam.org/ a pchelp forum with friendly members and Mods
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Nuno Brito   Boot Land's Birthday!!   Jun 13 2007, 11:59 PM
- - jaclaz   I guess that being member #2 allows me to make a b...   Jun 14 2007, 04:44 PM
- - psc   I think the next is #3. What I have to say I alre...   Jun 14 2007, 05:06 PM
- - TheHive   edborg is our fourth member but Im number 5 and wi...   Jun 15 2007, 06:43 AM
- - edborg   Yes, I'm OK. I apologize for being late in ...   Jun 15 2007, 10:05 AM
- - blackmirror   Happy Birthday Bootland Some birthday treats for...   Jun 15 2007, 10:44 AM
- - Doctor xp   Hi All, It might be my first post in this great f...   Jun 15 2007, 12:33 PM
- - blackmirror   Count me in i always wanted to visit Egypt   Jun 17 2007, 12:49 PM

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic ()

Collapse

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No new Boot windows from extended partition
55 xpt 2,638 Today, 06:29 PM
Last post by: Wonko the Sane
No New Posts Boot-loader for INT 0x13 mapping non-contiguous files
8 supaJ 376 18th June 2010 - 08:01 PM
Last post by: sebus
No New Posts Boot with SYSLINUX
9 mrt_doulaty 664 16th June 2010 - 07:04 AM
Last post by: mrt_doulaty
No New Posts Boot Grud4dos from SARDU
3 Wile.E.Warrigal 330 15th June 2010 - 10:40 AM
Last post by: Wile.E.Warrigal
No New Posts Booting iso from 2nd USB partition
2 flok3r 334 14th June 2010 - 05:05 PM
Last post by: flok3r

Display Mode: Switch to: Standard · Switch to: Linear+ · Outline

Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic · Subscribe to this forum