Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
billonious doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Personal Info
billonious
Advanced Member
23 years old
Gender Not Set
Location Unknown
Born April-7-1984
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Statistics
Profile Views: 0*
Local Time: Dec 27 2007, 07:18 AM
33 posts (0 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Send Message
Contact Private
* Profile views updated each hour

billonious

Members

Topics
Comments
Friends
My Content
24 Dec 2007
Read Topic
FlashGamePack (13 classic flash games)
File name: FlashGamePack (13 classic flash games)
Description: Flash GamePack
13 clones of classic 80's arcade & console games

On the script panel you can choose which games to install.

Games are in (executable) standalone flash player format. There is no need for extra plugins/players. The larger files are compressed self-extracted archives.

Bubble Booble
Bubble trouble
chess
crab volley-ball
mines
magic balls
packman
snake
sonic
supermario
space invaders
tetris
TicTac (o-x)

The concept is to include my favorites games I used to play in my childhood in PE.

I have got these games from: www.miniclip.com www.freeonlinegames.com www.danielfavot.com www.neave.com/games www.rastyle.com www.spikything.com www.media-division.com

Only rapidshare link, because I can not upload directly to this section
Download file
5 Dec 2007
Read Topic
writeable i386 folder
Hey, if i have understood right, winPE must load in RAM, in order to make windir (I386 dir) writeable. Am I right? To make it, it needs FBWF script? Is there any other way?

1 Dec 2007
Read Topic
duplicated menu & explorer error
Hey,
Yesterday, I made a new project (with wbuilder 0.72 & winxpsp2 en pro) from the scratch and I have some minor and some major problems and questions

1) I wonder if I use as a source a winxp with DRIVERS & HOTFIXES (official only) INTEGRATED by N-LITE. Does winbuilder unclude the pre-integrated (by nlite) drivers & hotfixes or ignores the extra stuff?

2) When running the building process: xplive>basic>shells>explorer, I get the next error
(IMG:http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9199/error1fz1.th.jpg)

I think this error is to blame for windows explorer malfunction in winpe. When I click on "my computer", I get the 1st screenshot and afterwards the second. Win explorer crashes and doesn't show any drive.
(IMG:http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4525/explorer1vt7.th.jpg)

(IMG:http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8199/explorer2zz1.th.jpg)

Explorer's bug fixes when I uncheck the use dll unit at built time rather than boot time in shells>explorer menu.

Note that the source is nlited only by means of drivers & hotfixes addition. Neither registry tweaks, nor service dectivation, nothing removed.

31 Jul 2007
Read Topic
file named "boot" in root directory
hey,
in root directory there is a empty file named "boot" that i want to rename. i cannot get rid of it since it is needed during booting. the reason i want to rename it is that ubcd (dos utilities) has a folder with the same name, and i can't put them both in the same root directory (for my multiboot cd) as long as they have the same name. In which file/files is this "boot" reference hiden so as to rename it?

i noticed that:
-it is not in bootloader.
-there are numerous references in SETUPLDR.BIN but.... i am not sure which of them should be changed.
- also 1 reference in TXTSETUP.SIF

any suggestion?
22 Jul 2007
Read Topic
vista scripts to livexp / file associations
hey, i put two questions in one topic for shortness

1. given that there are lots of scripts for vista but limited ones for livexp, i wonder if there is an easy way to convert them from the former to the latter.

2. what is the basic script to make file associations manually? to be more clear: i made an irfanview script with "makescript" application (made by pedro le 15), but the inner file-association command does not work in winbuilder 070. I have to write manually the specific commands inside the irfanview script and i don't want any interface interaction. just a simple command to associate bmp/jpg/gif and some more formats. I tried to decipher the 7zip script to get the file-associate command but the interface commands confuse me.
Last Visitors

10 Dec 2007 - 3:52
johnnemo

26 Nov 2007 - 15:43
psc

11 Oct 2007 - 19:22

18 Jul 2007 - 11:48

Comments
Other users have left no comments for billonious.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th December 2007 - 07:18 AM

MKPortal ©2003-2006 mkportal.it

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here