Digg this topic Add to my del.icio.us Submit to SlashDot  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> wbxpe desktop shortcut? and change ramdisk?, how to change shortcusts and ramdisk
carfan
post Sep 16 2007, 02:17 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,809

United States

hey h7se:

i had a successful build with us xp sp2 rtm. i want to add desktop and programs shortcuts to plugin scripts and change the ramdisk size with your build. ive worked with normal bartpe before but your is modified and the plugins are in script form rather the the normal plugin (.inf) form. ive written sherpyas reg additions to create shortcuts in xpe but i cant get it to work with your build. i have an example script that i have modified to use with nativeex. please take a look and see what ive done wrong. i want to use the explorer shell instead of nu2menu. i think nu2menu is going backwards if you already have explorer.

[Main]
Title=HDTune
Description=This script will include HDTune in your PE compilation
Selected=True

Version=001
Date=9/12/2007
Locked=False
Author=Bits&PCs
Credit=

[Variables]
%ProgramMenu%=\%TBox_Menu%

[Process]
IniRead,"%ProjectInfo%","TargetStrings","sProgram_Files",%WorkDir%
DirMake,"%TargetDir%\%WorkDir%\HDTune\"
ExtractAllFiles,"%ScriptFile%","HDTune","%TargetDir%\%WorkDir%\HDTune\"
If,%ExplorerShortcut%,Equal,"shc-run",Run,%ScriptFile%,StartFolder_SHC
If,%CBox_StartFolder%,Equal,False,Set,"%ProgramMenu%",""
If,%CBox_SM%,Equal,True,Run,%BuildModelScript%,Add-Shortcut,"SM%ProgramMenu%","#$pSystemDrive#$p\%WorkDir%\HDTune\HDTune.exe","%TBox_Name%","-SS:SW_SHOWNORMAL#$q#$s#$q-SW:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune#$q#$s#$q-SF:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune\HDTune.exe#$q#$s#$q-SI:0"
If,%CBox_DE%,Equal,True,Run,%BuildModelScript%,Add-Shortcut,"DE","#$pSystemDrive#$p\%WorkDir%\HDTune\HDTune.exe","%TBox_Name%","-SS:SW_SHOWNORMAL#$q#$s#$q-SW:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune#$q#$s#$q-SF:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune\HDTune.exe#$q#$s#$q-SI:0"
If,%CBox_QL%,Equal,True,Run,%BuildModelScript%,Add-Shortcut,"QL","#$pSystemDrive#$p\%WorkDir%\HDTune\HDTune.exe","%TBox_Name%","-SS:SW_SHOWNORMAL#$q#$s#$q-SW:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune#$q#$s#$q-SF:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune\HDTune.exe#$q#$s#$q-SI:0"
If,%CBox_ST%,Equal,True,Run,%BuildModelScript%,Add-Shortcut,"ST","#$pSystemDrive#$p\%WorkDir%\HDTune\HDTune.exe","%TBox_Name%","-SS:SW_SHOWNORMAL#$q#$s#$q-SW:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune#$q#$s#$q-SF:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune\HDTune.exe#$q#$s#$q-SI:0"
If,%CBox_AU%,Equal,True,Run,%BuildModelScript%,Add-Shortcut,"AU","#$pSystemDrive#$p\%WorkDir%\HDTune\HDTune.exe","%TBox_Name%","-SS:SW_SHOWNORMAL#$q#$s#$q-SW:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune#$q#$s#$q-SF:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune\HDTune.exe#$q#$s#$q-SI:0"
Run,%ScriptLog%,Process-log

[xpe shortcut]
RegWrite,HKLM,0x2,"Sherpya\XPEinit\Programs", "Disk Tools\HDTune", "%SystemDrive%\Programs\HDTune\HDTune.exe||%SystemDrive%\Programs\HDTune\HDTune.exe"

[StartFolder_SHC]
If,%CBox_StartFolder%,Equal,True,TXTAddLine,"%TargetDir%\i386\system32\shortcut.inf","2#$c!SM%ProgramMenu%","Append"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
h7se
post Sep 16 2007, 05:24 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Developer
Member No.: 1,490

Palestine

maybe you should doit that way

CODE
[xpe shortcut]
RegHiveLoad,"WB-SOFTWARE","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\config\software"
RegWrite,HKLM,0x2,"Sherpya\XPEinit\Programs", "Disk Tools\HDTune", "%SystemDrive%\Programs\HDTune\HDTune.exe||%SystemDrive%\Programs\HDTune\HDTune.exe"
RegHiveUnload,"WB-SOFTWARE"

regarding ramdrive you can edit ramdrv script and change the size

+Quote Post
carfan
post Sep 16 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,809

United States

QUOTE (h7se @ Sep 16 2007, 12:24 AM) *
maybe you should doit that way

CODE
[xpe shortcut]
RegHiveLoad,"WB-SOFTWARE","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\config\software"
RegHiveUnload,"WB-SOFTWARE"

regarding ramdrive you can edit ramdrv script and change the size

also,

what would be the best way to add drivers?

+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Projects · Next Newest »

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic

Members Who Viewed Topic Today ()

Display Mode: Standard · Switch to: Linear+ · Switch to: Outline

Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic · Subscribe to this forum

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th October 2007 - 11:49 AM

MKPortal ©2003-2006 mkportal.it