Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
seesoe doesn't have a personal statement currently.
http://arabicavi.com
Personal Info
seesoe
26 years old
Male
gainesville florida
Born June-4-1981
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Statistics
Profile Views: 0*
Local Time: Nov 2 2007, 08:19 PM
7 posts (0 per day)
Contact Information
AIM seesoe
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Send Message
Contact Send an Email
* Profile views updated each hour

seesoe

Members

Topics
Comments
Friends
My Content
30 Jul 2007
hello to all.

This summer i started work on my wifi rover. project name (Semi-teQ). Let me explain some quick features.
(project log can be found on Bit-Tech here)
im using brushed dc smart amps motor controller RoboteQ AX2550.
the 2 motors im running are 24v 4 pole wheelchair motors.
ultrasonic sensors and gps location will be added later
black body with dark blue neon underneath.
8" woofer.
there is also a on board computer that the AX2550 is hooked to. in doing so i can control the robot over wifi. sense the robot has wifi i can run a server program for the AX2550 on the robot that will allow me to use the client side to control the rover. because there is wifi i can control the robot through my laptop gaming joystick. or from my psp via ppjoy. or even from my pda phone. with a webcam feedback display.

now the computer is currently running a XP with a 10gb 2.5" laptop hd. my plans were to use a 1gb usb flash drive but i ran into problems with livexp and llinux booting from the computer in the robot.

now because i needed wifi support with livexp i looked into PENetwork its a great autoit script so far but i the wifi suppor from that isn't currently working so i wait for that. in the time being i found a Ubuntu usb drive install tut that i followed and now have wifi support via linux usb stick. on the linux usb stick i installed QEmu and im going to run LiveXP from that.

i have most of all that going, but my main issue is the software my robot requires in order to run. im trying to port it to livexp script but im getting ocx and dll registration problems. i manually went in and was able to register all but 5 of them. i don't know why these 5 wouldn't register. my current script. here it is
Attached File  Roborun.script ( 3.08MB ) Number of downloads: 13

so until i get that script working , (which i have no clue how from here) i will put my usb stick aside for now and use my hard drive. also i need to figure out if there is a flash update for my motherboard because normal working bootable usb sticks just give a flashing "j" after post and don't boot.
29 Jul 2007
Read Topic
.script files
it would be nice to associate .script files with winbuilder,
and maybe add some drag and drop actions to.

cheers (IMG:http://www.boot-land.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

wrong section:D
Last Visitors

30 Jul 2007 - 15:28

Comments
Other users have left no comments for seesoe.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd November 2007 - 12:19 AM

MKPortal ©2003-2006 mkportal.it

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here