Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
jkemp doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Personal Info
jkemp
Age Unknown
Gender Not Set
Location Unknown
Birthday Unknown
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Statistics
Profile Views: 0*
Local Time: Feb 27 2008, 05:24 PM
5 posts (0 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Send Message
Contact Send an Email
* Profile views updated each hour

jkemp

Members

Topics
Comments
Friends
My Content
27 Nov 2007
Hi,

What a great program! Thank you for sharing your work.

I would like to ask a question of the imDisk community here. Is there a how-to or wiki somewhere?

I would like to setup two ram drives on my system. The first ram disk would need to load a .img file about 393MB maybe 512mb in size using drive letter R:. The second should be about 256MB in size using drive letter T: for the TEMP environment variables. i.e. TEMP, TMP, Temporary Internet Files.

I move into hotzones and need to quickly rid my system of content that could be use to persecute me and others. If I'm able, I power off and zap the documents and trace evidence.

What my aim here is to load PoratableFirefox, XB Browser, OpenOfficePortable, JavaPortalizer [SP?] and VLCPortable from the first virtual disk and the environment variables on the second. Can someone give me a play by play of what to do, that a non programmer could under stand? I have set the TMP environment variable in the ADVANCE section of SYSTEM from the Control Panel XP PRO to point to the T:\ drive.

How to load ram drive image of these programs but not save the documents I create, those are uploaded via satellite. I also need to know how to automatically save or backup the image files to remote location as settings change.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

jkemp

P.S. I haven't found a donate button in the program. I would like to contribute to your work. Where or how can i do this?

Thank you.
Last Visitors
jkemp has no visitors to display.

Comments
Other users have left no comments for jkemp.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th February 2008 - 05:24 PM

MKPortal ©2003-2006 mkportal.it

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here