AeroXP doesn't have a personal statement currently.
18 years old
Motorola 68000 Assembler, PCs, Betas, Boot Disks, x86 Assembler
Country:: United States
Joined: 20-July 07
Profile Views: 0*
Last Seen: 18th February 2009 - 02:01 PM
Local Time: Feb 21 2009, 03:52 AM
152 posts (0.26 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
26 Nov 2008
So, am I supposed to say Hi because of Operation Winter SpamBot Obliteration or what?
Anyway, of course I am sure that you know that I am not a Spambot, but another human.
I could not exactly post a lot due to real life problems. (Economy (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif) )
5 Oct 2008
This is what you need to do:
1. Extract Setupldr.exe/osloader.exe from XP or W2k3 Source.
2. Customise the setupldr.exe/osloader.exe to your liking.
3. When done you need to type this in the cmd prompt window.
copy /b stpboot.bin+setupldr.exe setupldr.bin
copy /b stpboot.bin+osloader.exe ntldr
4. Use it in your ISO!
StpBoot.bin can be found Here.
28 Sep 2008
HPFS or High Performance File System is a file system created specifically for OS/2 to improve upon the limitations of FAT. It was written at Microsoft and added to OS/2 1.2, at that time still a joint undertaking of Microsoft and IBM
This script is for the Pinball driver, the HPFS read/write IFS.
First script released! (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
EDIT: 128th Post!
20 Sep 2008
SuperFetch is a technology that pre-loads commonly used applications into the memory to reduce their load times.
This feature was suppose to be Longhorn exclusive and it makes the OS load the applications 15% faster, boot 50% faster and install patches with 50% less reboots than it used to.
The only reason why its faster is they added a SuperFetch feature to the Prefetcher. If you look at the key in RegEdit:
In Windows XP you will notice:
EnablePrefetcher = 3
and in Windows Longhorn you will notice:
EnableSuperfetch = 1
You can put the "Enable Superfetch = 1" in Windows XP and get the same speed as Longhorn!
Requires Windows XP SP2 and above.
6 Sep 2008
I'm sure that some of you were wanting this...
This package includes the:
* NullInp - Null keyboard and mouse input driver
* NullVga - Null display miniport
* ElTorito - El Torito as disk driver
* TrueFFS - DiskOnChip as disk driver
* Shutdown - NT Embedded Shutdown utility
* MnmDD - FrameBuffer simulator
* Pinball - HPFS Driver for Windows NT 4 and up
* CmdRmt - Command Shell via COM Port
* PageFiles - 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512M Pagefiles
* JoinDom - Join domain through console
* WrFilter - Write Filter for CD
Gender Unknown lab
17 Feb 2009 - 15:37
17 Feb 2009 - 14:50
16 Feb 2009 - 8:09
Gender Unknown szalkail
27 Jan 2009 - 19:17
Gender Unknown caze
26 Jan 2009 - 22:45
|"Boot-Land.net", "WinBuilder"||Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 21st February 2009 - 09:52 AM|
IPS Driver ErrorThere appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here