Hello dear guest!

Boot Land is a community driven pc software site established since 2006 and focused on recovery/backup boot disks, research of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 install/deployment/lease/antivirus/antispam tools, customizing Microsoft Windows PE administration systems and even learning how to recover computer data from disaster situations!

How about joining our boot disk community? So do it. Life's short!

- You get free access to our newsletter with all the interesting buzz about boot disks
  - We share publicity revenue with everyone who wishes to participate at the forums
  - Publicity is never, never, never displayed to members (along with many other cool things)
http://boot-land.net/register

Pasquale

Members

Profile Views: 6*
Local Time: Jun 18 2010, 05:37 AM 7 posts (0.28 per day)

Pasquale doesn't have a personal statement currently.

Personal Photo
Personal Info
Contact Information

Pasquale
Age Unknown
Gender Not Set
Location Unknown
Birthday Unknown
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Send Message
Contact Send an Email

Topics
Files E2T
Comments
Friends
My Content
24 May 2010
Read Topic
Total "Sardu information"
Could we possibly get a list of the expected downloaded ISO image filenames?

The list was great in the pinned "SARDU information". At least I have an idea of what we are supposed to download in the antivirus category, but the others are just a big guess. Am I just missing the documentation somewhere?

A small list of which ISO is expected with each version number of SARDU would be extremely helpful.
23 May 2010
Read Topic
Simple questions
I apologize if you have addressed this, I've had problems locating answers to my questions. I'm not very good at posting in Forums but here goes my first try. (newbie to linux and sooo much available info) I use Google Chrome for translating some of the entries, it works great for me!

1. Could you possibly make a list of EXACTLY which ISO's the tool is trying to download? Some links give too many options!
example:
Clonezilla clonezilla-live-1.2.5-15-i686.iso <----fail
Puppy lupu500.iso <-----------------------------fail
UBCD4WIN U_B_C_D_4_WIN.iso <------------------fail

This would be a great help to me and others. Many of the ISO's I downloaded don't seem to boot when built using Sardu_1.0.7.3 Beta4.

2.How about you make a way for us to edit which ISO's Sardu will use for burning? Maybe some old distros for older computers?
My interest in this great tool is making a huge ISO with many distros and serving it up on my local network via gPXE.

I'm using Virtualbox for testing purposes. (works with linux and MS!) My physical machine is AMD Phenom Triple core 2.1 GHZ with 3G Ram 32 bit Vista home premium dual booting with Debian stable.

Great work so far Davide! I appreciate all your hard work, Ciao!

Extras
Options
Options
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Last Visitors
Pasquale has no visitors to display.
Comments
Other users have left no comments for Pasquale.
Friends
There are no friends to display.
* Profile views updated each hour