Hello dear guest!

Boot Land is a community driven pc software site established since 2006 and focused on recovery/backup boot disks, research of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 install/deployment/lease/antivirus/antispam tools, customizing Microsoft Windows PE administration systems and even learning how to recover computer data from disaster situations!

How about joining our boot disk community? So do it. Life's short!

- You get free access to our newsletter with all the interesting buzz about boot disks
  - We share publicity revenue with everyone who wishes to participate at the forums
  - Publicity is never, never, never displayed to members (along with many other cool things)
http://boot-land.net/register

Duderino

Members

Profile Views: 9*
Local Time: Jun 22 2010, 03:53 AM 5 posts (0.09 per day)

Duderino doesn't have a personal statement currently.

Personal Photo
Personal Info
Contact Information

Duderino
Age Unknown
Gender Not Set
Location Unknown
Birthday Unknown
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Send Message
Contact Send an Email

Topics
Files E2T
Comments
Friends
My Content
15 May 2010
Read Topic
Change Spanish Windows XP disc into English?
Is it possible to change a Spanish Windows XP disc into English before building uxp i.e. during build so that uxp runs and install in English natively?

Thanks.
11 May 2010
Read Topic
MultiBoot USB: Boot Multiple ISO images from USB
Being this the "Boot from USB / Boot anywhere" forum I thought for my first post here it would be appropriate I'd contribute something for the "Boot Anything" department.

MultiBoot USB helps you to create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive that you can use to Boot Multiple ISO Files from USB, includes native support for many Linux distributions, UBCD, Pertitioning/Imaging tools, etc.

This ISO MultiBoot Tool allows you to run the following tools from ISO image files stored in your USB flash drive:

* Parted Magic 4.8
* Ultimate Boot CD
* Memtest86+
* Linux Mint 8
* FreeDOS
* Puppy Linux 4.3.1
* Kubuntu 9.10
* Ubuntu 9.10[/b]
* Ubuntu Server Edition
* Ubuntu 9.10 Netbook Remix
* Xubuntu 9.10
* Damn Small Linux
* SliTaz Linux
* Ophcrack XP
* Ophcrack Vista
* Offline NT Password + Reg Editor
* RIP Linux 9.3
* Ylmf OS
* DBAN 1.0.7 (Hard Drive Nuker)
* xPUD (Simple Netbook Distro)
* BKO boot.kernel.org

Upon boot you are presented with a basic menu that allows you to select the tool of your choosing.

This app uses GRUB as bootloader so adding ISO images is just a matter of figuring out the nomenclature from the rest of the apps already included in the menu.lst file and modifying the menu.lst accordingly.

If anyone can please figure out how to add a Knoppix, Slax, NimbleX, and/or LiveXP wink.gif ISOs into the GRUB menu.lst please post here, as I haven't been able to do it.

Information, instructions and download details are here: http://www.pendrivelinux.com/boot-multiple...-multiboot-usb/

NOTE: before posting I did a couple of forum searches for this tool and I found nothing.
I apologize if this has been posted before and if so please feel free to move/delete this thread.

Best regards.

--Duder.

Extras
Options
Options
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Last Visitors
Duderino has no visitors to display.
Comments
Other users have left no comments for Duderino.
Friends
alacran

9 posts
Yesterday, 12:56 AM
View All Friends
* Profile views updated each hour