Hello dear guest!

Boot Land is a community driven pc software site established since 2006 and focused on recovery/backup boot disks, research of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 install/deployment/lease/antivirus/antispam tools, customizing Microsoft Windows PE administration systems and even learning how to recover computer data from disaster situations!

How about joining our boot disk community? So do it. Life's short!

- You get free access to our newsletter with all the interesting buzz about boot disks
  - We share publicity revenue with everyone who wishes to participate at the forums
  - Publicity is never, never, never displayed to members (along with many other cool things)
http://boot-land.net/register

leshcat

Members

Profile Views: 9*
Local Time: Jun 17 2010, 01:19 AM 17 posts (0.21 per day)

leshcat doesn't have a personal statement currently.

Personal Photo
Personal Info
Contact Information

leshcat
Age Unknown
Gender Not Set
Location Unknown
Birthday Unknown
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Send Message
Contact Send an Email

Topics
Files E2T
Comments
Friends
My Content
8 Jun 2010
Read Topic
Syslinux - normal boot from local hard drive?
Hi,

I was using Unetbootin to create the usb-flash Ubuntu 10.04. As far as i am aware, as loader syslinux's part - ldlinux is used along with syslinux.cfg configuration file.

Everything works good, but i d like to add to an entry to syslinux.cfg "boot from local hard drive".

Here the problem starts:

Reading the manual gave me directions to use "localboot" option. Problem is that its works only on 5 % of all pc's i ve been using. Anyone here maybe have a tip how to make 95% normal boot chance?
28 Mar 2010
Read Topic
Help with UnetBootIn
I was making a simple usb flash with "Hiren Boot CD" using UnetBootIn (4.19) . It done good, but An option in Loader Menu has no record like "Boot From First Hard Disk" (In my case its harddrive with Windows 7) and its really annoying me to reboot whole computer just to go on with booting, avoiding the Loader.

Clearely, record in syslinux.cfg is missing about it. Could someone copy and paste the code please? rolleyes.gif

Addon:

Installed Ubuntu 9.10 with UnetBootIn on clean USB Flash Drive - option to "Boot From First Hard Disk" still absent, means syslinux.cfg has no info about it too dry.gif

Addon: To completely make myself clear what i want, here is a picture.
I need Last Option of Menu.

Addon:~50 views and no anwser? Maybe i dont get the point? Or wrote smt stupid?
28 Mar 2010
Read Topic
Hello
Hi,i am glad registered here.

Extras
Options
Options
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Last Visitors
leshcat has no visitors to display.
Comments
Other users have left no comments for leshcat.
Friends
There are no friends to display.
* Profile views updated each hour