IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
anogues doesn't have a personal statement currently.
http://www.albertnogues.com
Personal Info
anogues
23 years old
Male
Barcelona, Spain
Born April-14-1985
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Statistics
Profile Views: 1*
Local Time: Sep 28 2008, 12:32 AM
13 posts (0.02 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Send Message
Contact Private
* Profile views updated each hour

anogues

Members

Topics
Comments
Friends
My Content
27 Jul 2008
Read Topic
Coding in vistaPe
Hello everybody.

I need to code a program for doing some specific tasks in vista pe, such calling ghost command line to automatically cretae a partition from an existing image, and call paragon to do partitions with an script with fixec specs.

I know that the easy way would be coding a cmd or bat file that launches all the proceses.

However, i need a GUI, since i won't be the only using this cd. So I was thinking about it and basically all ends into this.

No .Net (2,3,3.5) Support, since impossible tu use vstudio .net.
Java support (with external plugin) so i think is the best option, but weird gui coding with swing/awt
AutoIt support but i dont want to code it with autoit
I suppose that VB6 or VC6 support is possible but I prefer other alternatives,since those old versions GUI are very ugly.

May I forgot something? Does anybody have an advice or suggestion?Another languages are possible?
Thanks.
25 Jul 2008
Read Topic
[app script] Paragon Hard disk Manager 2008 Pro
Hello.

I've just finished my first script. Well in fact I only adapted and old script from nightman's to the new version of Paragon Hard disk Manager 2008.

I've tested with vistaPe and everything seems to work fine, but i want feedback please, things that could be improved, added or removed.

I will publish the script here and in case it works ok, I will publish it to the script database.

here are the instructions, thar are also included in the zip file
CODE
Instruction Usage:

Place all files and folders from Program Files\Paragon Software\Hard Disk Manager 2008 Professional into the files folder
Then, look for these two files in Windows\System32

prgiso.dll
qtp-mt334.dll

And place both files in the common folder.

Another thing that you should do is edit the script file with internal editor or notepad and change this line:
RegWrite,"HKLM",0x1,"Tmp_setupreg_hiv\ControlSet001\Control\Nls","Locale","00000c0a"

to your current locale. My spanish locale is 00000c0a but it depends on your country. So please check this page: http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/lcid-all.mspx
to grab your apropiate locale code. I'm not sure if this is mandatory but better to do it

Next go to the main window of the script and select the features you want to enable.

And thats it. It should be enough to make it work.

Next scripts could be the new version of true image and disk director from acronis, but maybe. It depends how much free time I have.

Hope you like it
Attached File(s)
Attached File  ParagonHDM2008.zip ( 1.97K ) Number of downloads: 38

Last Visitors

21 Aug 2008 - 20:32

Comments
anogues
Thanks for the hello.
Albert.
20 Aug 2008 - 12:44
Max_Real Qnx
Welcome to bootland !
19 Aug 2008 - 19:14

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2008 - 11:32 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here