Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
martinr doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Personal Info
martinr
Advanced Member
Age Unknown
Gender Not Set
Location Unknown
Birthday Unknown
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Statistics
Profile Views: 87*
Local Time: Nov 9 2007, 02:18 PM
103 posts (0 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Send Message
Contact Private
* Profile views updated each hour

martinr

Members

Topics
Comments
Friends
My Content
7 Sep 2007
Read Topic
WIMMaster
File name: WIMMaster

Description:
I have just finished writing this program. It works like ImageX, but it is not a wrapper for that program. It was written in C and uses the Wimgapi library for its functionality.

My script includes the program in encoded form as well as some redistributable Microsoft files needed to make it work. You also need wimgapi.dll and wimfltr.sys which are included in the WAIK. The script will copy them from the WAIK if it is installed in your ProgramFiles folder.

If anyone would like to have the source code (should be useful if you are using wimgapi for the first time) or would like to have a BartPE plugin, I have put everything here for download.

Download file
12 Jul 2007
Read Topic
GUI-Imagex Wrapper
GUI-Imagex Wrapper is a graphical interface for the ImageX.exe tool, which comes as part of the Windows AIK. Much of the development work took place on this site.

The previous topic under this heading and its associated download have now been removed from this Forum.

I am relaunching the script which includes a new and improved executable file in encoded form. The new script is available here. It corrects a problem which was encountered when using the Apply function in the previous version.

If you have the WAIK installed on your machine, the script should run as is, but otherwise you may need to make small changes. In any event, you will need imagex itself and the wimfltr files.

If any further revisions become necessary, the latest version of the script will always be accessible at this location.
17 Jun 2007
Read Topic
OpenOffice 2.2
Some while ago, NightMan said that OpenOffice was not working too well in VistaPE. I have been working on this and can now report some success.

After installing the program, all you have to do is to run it on your host machine and alter the program's settings to your liking (Tools/Options from the main menu). Then you run the attached script in VistaPE, after first altering the source directory to the place where you installed the program.

It should all work fine. I have put in registry entries to set up file associations to the main M$ Office documents, and have included all the shortcuts.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  openoffice.script ( 4K ) Number of downloads: 76

4 May 2007
Read Topic
LiveXP and WordPad
On running WordPad, I was getting an error box saying that mfc42u.dll could not be found.

I fixed the problem by adding the following line at the beginning of the [process} section in wordpad.script:
CODE
Expand,"%SourceDir%\i386\mfc42u.dl_","%TargetDir%\i386\system32"

Everything in the basic LiveXP setup now seems to be running fine. (IMG:http://www.boot-land.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
1 May 2007
Read Topic
LiveXp and 7-Zip script
I have just downloaded all the latest scripts to run with WinBuilder 068 and LiveXP.

When WinBuilder gets to the 7zip.script, it hangs with the dialog message "The archive was created with a different version of ZLBArchive (v-999063504)".

Does this mean anything to anyone?
Last Visitors

6 Oct 2007 - 20:51

19 Sep 2007 - 2:48
someoneingbg

17 Aug 2007 - 13:30
cilin

23 May 2007 - 15:48
Goofy

22 Apr 2007 - 21:48

Comments
Other users have left no comments for martinr.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th November 2007 - 02:18 PM

MKPortal ©2003-2006 mkportal.it

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here