gxp doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Unknown Gender Not Set
Joined: 23-December 08
Profile Views: 0*
Last Seen: 25th January 2009 - 02:03 PM
Local Time: Jan 31 2009, 01:28 AM
1 posts (0.03 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
3 Jan 2009
1, the windows7 CD-ROM (or CD-ROM image) in the \ sources \ boot.wim to copy the file d: \
2, in the directory imgaex right-click inf file, the installation of the election. (Imagex 6.0 AIK tools package)
3, run cmd, enter the directory imgaex.
4, imagex / mountrw d: \ boot.wim 2 d: \ new (to d: \ boot.wim image is mapped to the d: \ new directory)
5, to delete d: \ new root of the file setup.exe.
6, imagex / unmount / commit d: \ new (the merger of d: \ new image file directory changes and unloading)
7, d: \ boot.wim is the revised image.
PE production of CD-ROM image:
1. New d: \ pe, new d: \ pe \ sources
2. Copy (windows7 CD-ROM for X) X: \ boot directory (including paper) to the d: \ pe
Copy X: \ efi directory (including paper) to the d: \ pe
Copy X: \ bootmgr to file d: \ pe
Boot.wim copy of the revised document to the d: \ pe \ sources
(X CD-ROM for windows7 Fu)
3. Windows7 CD-ROM with UltraISO extracted guidance document for the preservation of windows7.bif
4. UltraISO used to d: \ pe of directories and files added to the CD-ROM image, loading windows7.bif, save for the image PE 3.0.iso
Gender Unknown hevesi
27 Jan 2009 - 4:16
Gender Unknown Deoksoo Lee
26 Jan 2009 - 0:20
Gender Unknown asafmgn
11 Jan 2009 - 21:59
Other users have left no comments for gxp.
There are no friends to display.
|"Boot-Land.net", "WinBuilder"||Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 31st January 2009 - 01:28 AM|
IPS Driver ErrorThere appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here