IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
Siginet doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Personal Info
Siginet
Age Unknown
Gender Not Set
Location Unknown
Birthday Unknown
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Statistics
Profile Views: 0*
Local Time: Sep 15 2008, 01:38 PM
5 posts (0.05 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Send Message
Contact Private
* Profile views updated each hour

Siginet

Developer

Topics
Comments
Friends
My Content
10 Sep 2008
Read Topic
Office Integrator
The Office Integrator is based on the idea of my RVM Integrator but for Microsoft Office Install disks. It is developed by me and benners. Whats cool about it is the Direct Integration method... it allows you to actually slipstream servicepacks and hotfixes into the install disk by overwriting older files. So your install source stays close to the same size. Normally when you slipstream to an office install disk the source files basically double in size. Plus you are forced to create an admin install source.

It also fixes the issue with Microsoft Update not recognizing your updates and many other stupid microsoft flaws. (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

this program has been in development for about 3 yrs. And it is very close to a final release. It is complete with an awsome manual as well!

More info can be found in the release thread:
http://siginetsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405

9 Sep 2008
Read Topic
RVM Integrator
RVM Integrator is not just an integrator. It's main purpose is to actually slipstream hotfixes and third party utilities into your Windows install disks. Integrating is simply a way to attatch setup files into your windows disk and have them install at a specific moment during Windows setup. Slipstreaming will actually overwrite older files and place itself directly into the windows installation.

http://Integrator.SiginetSoftware.com

The integrator has been around for a long time now and has grown into a very powerful utility for tweaking your Windows Install disks. I really think it fits into the projects here at Boot Land very well. I plan on posting my progress with some of my favorite custom programs here in the future.
I have recently began developing the next release v1.5.4. I have also got a new developer codenamed: Kal helping me now. (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) If you haven't used it check it out! It simplifies a lot of hard work. Very simular to the way winbuilder works with script files. (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I actually think it would be great if any autoit coders in here have some ideas they want to help add to the program. I really enjoy the way winbuilder can update script files from the net. That is something I have wanted to add to addons in my program.

Hope to hear some feedback. (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I'm new here... but I see a lot of familiar faces... so I feel right at home. (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Last Visitors

Today, 07:24 AM

9 Sep 2008 - 23:57

Comments
Nuno Brito
Your talent with software development preceeds you.
Welcome to boot land!
:)
29 May 2008 - 22:35

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2008 - 08:38 PM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here