Tutorial Writer

Topics
Comments
Friends
My Content
9 Jul 2008
Read Topic
Website for webisite development.
While browsing the web looking for brushes for photoshop i found This site which has many things for creating beautiful websites many templates to choose from so i thought i should share it.

/benxhi
26 Jun 2008
Read Topic
Piriform Defraggler v1.02.078 beta
File name: Defraggler v 1.02.078 beta
Description: App script of Defraggler made from a portable edition of defraggler (i made that portable).

http://www.defraggler.com/

Download Script:
Attached File  Defraggler_1.02_beta.script ( 1.33MB ) Number of downloads: 25

Tested on Winbuilder 075 - beta 3 - LiveXP
/benxhi
10 Jun 2008
Read Topic
Boot Land Userbar
ok so it's the last day at school today (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) and before i go to school and finish the 6th grade i created a present for all of you (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) i created a userbar saying Boot Disk Creator (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Enjoy.
/benxhi

(IMG:http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1199/bootdiskcreatorxb2.png)
4 Jun 2008
Read Topic
All Shirin's tutorials in PDF format :)
Hi all this is the collection of all the tutorials by shirin if i have missed any please tell me (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Attached File  Automatic_Changing_of_BOOT.INI_by_bat_file.pdf ( 9.26K ) Number of downloads: 124

Attached File  Fast_Booting_With_Windows_XP.pdf ( 5.17K ) Number of downloads: 123

Attached File  How_to_change_shutdown_logo_in_XP_CD_and_your_system.pdf ( 18.41K ) Number of downloads: 83

Attached File  How_to_Change_Welcome_Screen_in_XP_CD_and_your_system.pdf ( 11.91K ) Number of downloads: 96

Attached File  How_to_Convert_a_Folder_to_a_Drive_in_XP.pdf ( 6.13K ) Number of downloads: 85

Attached File  How_to_copy_contents_of_DOS_prompt_in_windows.pdf ( 31.51K ) Number of downloads: 76

Attached File  How_to_make_bootable_images_larger_than_1.4_MB.pdf ( 67.48K ) Number of downloads: 101

Attached File  How_to_make_your_favorite_theme_for_XP.pdf ( 87.99K ) Number of downloads: 80

Attached File  Injecting_XP_Serial_to_related_file_in_XP_CD.pdf ( 118.58K ) Number of downloads: 117

Attached File  Installing_XP_in_Classic_Mode.pdf ( 36.93K ) Number of downloads: 85

Attached File  Loading_ISO_image_From_Hard_in_Boot_Time.pdf ( 11.95K ) Number of downloads: 124

Attached File  Multiboot_CD__LiveXP_Ghost_11___PM8__By_Aero_Studio.pdf ( 31.49K ) Number of downloads: 134

Attached File  Silent_Installing_Programs_from_XP_CD.pdf ( 10.74K ) Number of downloads: 96

Attached File  Super_Hide_Extensions_on_Windows.pdf ( 29.91K ) Number of downloads: 88
26 May 2008
Read Topic
WPI Tutorial
Hello everyone in this tutorial i will tell you how to use WPI (Windows Post Installation Wizard).
I'm going to use WPI 6.4.1 (the newest at the time I'm writing.)

WPI is actually an Application that starts at the end of a unattended setup tha twill ask you what apps do you want to install (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

1-Preparation

1.Downloads

1.First Download WPI from Here
2.Than Download the Tools from Here (you'll need them).
3.And Download the $OEM$ folder rar from Here (you need this one for starting WPI after XP Setup is done).

2.Unpacking

After the downloads are done extract WPI to you XP root dir (in my case D:\XP).
Than open the WPI folder you just extracted and extract the Tools inside it.
After that extract the $OEM$ into your XP root dir (in My case D:\XP)

2-Adding Programs

Your XP root dir should have these two new folders : WPI and $OEM$.
Go into WPI folder and start WPI.
It Should look like this:
(IMG:http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/3353/33933970fy9.png)
After you have seen that close it by clicking the exit button.
Copy your favorite app in the Install Folder of WPI. (in My case CCleaner).
Reopen WPI and click config and fill in the forms like in the photo (of course your app may vary):
(IMG:http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/4/5/26/f_2m_afe3250.jpg)
Click Save and Click Exit hover your mouse over the entry and see how did it work (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) .

3-Extras

1.If you Go to the options you can there set different settings such as the timer, audio player , etc.
2.Setting the audio Player (i will not add any new files , i will use the default ones but you can add your mp3s and other stuff).
On the Options window click on the audio player tab ,and tick show audio player and play audio during install,click on the add button and navigate to the WPI folder in there go to the audio folder and select any of the files that show up. click save and happy installs with music (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
3.If you have any addons for nlite that you want to be added into WPI than use this app that Nuno created (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

/Benxhi
Last Visitors

1 Aug 2008 - 16:01

26 Jun 2008 - 15:15

26 Jun 2008 - 13:45
kochundapi

26 Jun 2008 - 5:53
allukukku

26 Jun 2008 - 5:23

Comments
Nuno Brito
Thank you for all the help with UXP and Addons2WPI. You have a great talent indeed. Keep it up!!
:)
1 May 2008 - 20:52

Friends

6066 posts
Yesterday, 11:44 PM
View All Friends
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2008 - 09:17 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here