Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )
Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
dylan80 doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Personal Info
dylan80
Age Unknown
Gender Not Set
Location Unknown
Birthday Unknown
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Statistics
Profile Views: 0*
Local Time: May 11 2008, 01:29 PM
19 posts (0.11 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Send Message
Contact Private
* Profile views updated each hour

dylan80

Members

Topics
Comments
Friends
My Content
27 Nov 2007
Read Topic
windows vista games...
hi
I tried rnning sum vista games in vistape like solitaire and spider and even after grabbing the needed .dll's they simply refused to run. any1 know how to do it? i think they would be very helpfull when ur running long scans and recovery jobs
27 Nov 2007
Read Topic
trying to upload my scripts
hi, my scripts are too large for this section, so im trying to post them in the downloads section. but when i upload the file it returns me to the main boot-land index page and i see no evidence of my post. any1 know whats happening here?
25 Nov 2007
Read Topic
erd commander 2005
hi i have the erd commander 2005 utilities, and ive noticed the pe shell swapper has an option to set root and login. But how do i intergrate the files? i havent seen them within the pe system. and also when i run the files from my installed os they ask to load an os as they should, but when running the files from vistape they dont ask and things like reg edit only load up the pe reg hives and not the installed os.
i heard there was a script for it but ive been unable to find it, any tips on how to set it up?
23 Nov 2007
Read Topic
question about source files
hi
i was just wondering, if i include a script that requires installed files from c:\program Files\
and then build it, would those "c:\Program Files\" still be needed from that location in future builds after the initial build?

In other words can i install a program, compile/build it into vista pe, then un-install that program and still compile that program into future pe builds? for example, its saved to winbuilders source or such?

Thank You
22 Nov 2007
Read Topic
Need Help
hi, i use BitDefender Total Security 2008 on my vista ultimate sp1 system and would like to build a script to run it in VistaPE. ive tried the bitdefender pe files that are hosted on the bitdefender website, it worked but its an old copy of BD AV8 and its expired(didnt make a script... just ran the files while in vistaPE). Ive asked them to update it so that lies in wait at this stage, probly wont happen anytime soon.

So basically i need help to make a script for BD TS '08. i belive i could handle alot of the work, but i just need a point in the right direction. Like which files i need to use and how to set it up. ive looked over the tuts to a certain extent, even watched the vids but its very simple instructions. this is a complex program so i figure it takes alot more configurating.

can any1 help or atleast get me started?

i know zone alarm security suite was done so there is hope, altho it wont install on my vista sp1 system. and yes it was the vista 7.1 version, it installs but windows goes all blurry and locks up right at the end of insallation.

Thank You.
Last Visitors
dylan80 has no visitors to display.

Comments
Other users have left no comments for dylan80.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2008 - 03:29 AM

MKPortal ©2003-2008 mkportal.it

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here