IPB

There is 5 page(s) Previous Page Page : 1 Page : 2 3 Page : 4 Page : 5 Next page 

Rating 3 V
> VistaPE and Wireless - Update - 3/5, Work in progress with screenshots

ctmag
post Aug 5 2008, 09:47 AM
Post #21

Silver Member

Group: .script developer
Member No.: 15,320

Germany

OK, sorry i did not understand that you used the drivers from the hd installed in your vista ultimate when running pe..this is a bit unusual..but i believe wlan has still a long way togo wor work :-)) Sorry i could not help you...
Go to the top of the page

mustang
post Aug 5 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #22

Group: Advanced user
Member No.: 12,063

United States

You will need to install WiFi components in VistaPE. Start by looking at a BartPE plugin that makes WiFi work for me under BartPE. Go to http://www.anwald.com and navigate to the BartPE plugins. Download the Internet (Dial-Up, PPPoE and WiFi) plugin. Look at the inf and cmd files to see what is being done. Now start the pull your hair out process of writing a VistaPE script to install the needed components and hope for the best. Good luck.

You will also need to properly install your WiFi driver in VistaPE. Does your WiFi adapter name show up in PENetCfg? Oh, you will need to use a Vista DVD as the source for PENetCfg to work. When it works properly, there will be WiFi icon in the system tray with a red X. Entering that and going to the Wireless tab you can make some changes to activate the connection. I've forgotten the exact procedure here. You may need to use the Explorer shell to get the WiFi icon in the sytem try. I used XPE under BartPE. If it's starting to sound complicated, that's because it is.

ctmag
post Aug 5 2008, 01:14 PM
Post #23

Silver Member

Germany

Thanks for the hints...as i said..a long way to go...maybe later this year for now i do have other (more important) isues on my list...

ludovici
post Aug 6 2008, 06:33 AM
Post #24

Frequent Member

Member No.: 11,607

France

Hello everybody (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I have search solution for Service Wifi. And ihave find this:

http://www.vistax64.com/vista-networking-s...ot-started.html

You must started automatically the Telephony service or before Remote Access Auto Connection Manager service starts and also activate the hidden drivers in Device Manager View> Show hidden devices expand Non-Plug and Play Drivers and double click on NDIS Usermode I/O Protocol...
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WZCSVC
WLAN AutoConfig
Wifi_Erreur_1068_Vista.reg

This post has been edited by ludovici: Sep 11 2008, 10:26 PM
Reason for edit: .reg code was wrapped manually

TheFro
post Aug 6 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #25

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,361

United States

Ok, Sorry for the delay All.

In the end, i had all the services running for the most part, and i got the wizard to come up. I will pull my reg files and post them for others to check out. But here and there i ran into the issue of my reg files breaking some of the other PE drivers.... A glitch i kinda still working on. We are all very close though.

TheFro
post Aug 15 2008, 05:05 AM
Post #26

United States

So, thanks to v12 and SP1 files... (all my work was done with the RTM) I will have to restart most of it. Some reg changes, as well as updated files.

That and now my v12 build runs into errors when i starting the network stuff without using vpecfg .... I use the microsoft netstart app instead (can be found in the Ms DaRT kit)

Once i have everything back to my previous stopping point, i will post reg files, as well as a file listing...

ctmag
post Aug 15 2008, 07:03 AM
Post #27

Silver Member

Germany

i am looking forward to this..thanks for your work!

BTW: can someone change the code post obove? for me the thread so ver wide and hard to read...maybe code tag can be changed to something else...

Nuno Brito
post Aug 15 2008, 05:48 PM
Post #28

Platinum Member

Member No.: 1

Portugal

Better upload to the ftp account as direct download to avoid possible errors.

In the meanwhile I've manually wrapped the long .reg instructions.

On a value like: "0","1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9"

We can wrap as: "0","1","2","3","4",\
"5","6","7","8","9"

(IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif)

ludovici
post Sep 1 2008, 12:16 AM
Post #29

Frequent Member

Member No.: 11,607

France

I have create a little script for Windows Vista Wireless, But visibly this script desactivate the network support on VistaPE ?
Can i have a reply of this, Thanks.

http://ludovici.winbuilder.net/wlan.script

TheFro
post Sep 2 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #30

United States

I will look into the script and let you know what i find. Thanks for the help.

There is 5 page(s) Previous Page Page : 1 Page : 2 3 Page : 4 Page : 5 Next page

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

>

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No new Posts Topic has attachments VistaPE 12 and Virtual PC Additions, Works 100% (minus sound)
15 madhopsman 427 Today, 08:27 AM
Last post by: TheHive
No New Posts Topic has attachments VistaPE - WIMCaptureImage ErrorCode 2
Finalizando VistaPE (MapNetwork Drive.exe)
0 Paulo Figueiredo 18 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Last post by: Paulo Figueiredo
No New Posts VistaPE and PointSec
Encounter problem and need advise
2 PJW 112 29th January 2009 - 04:35 AM
Last post by: PJW
No new Posts Topic has attachments VistaPE 12 RC1 out
please test and report here, thanks
131 ctmag 7,831 24th January 2009 - 08:30 PM
Last post by: JonF
No New Posts VistaPE using Windows 7 as source
6 kukubau 974 22nd January 2009 - 05:07 PM
Last post by: Holger

menu_build_menu( "topicreferrals", new Array( img_item + " http://www.citrocom.de/page.php?25   8 clicks", img_item + " vistape wlan   7 clicks", img_item + " http://www.citro-computer....de/page.php?25   6 clicks", img_item + " wireless vistape   5 clicks", img_item + " vistape wireless   5 clicks", img_item + " net start wlansvc   4 clicks", img_item + " wifi vistape   4 clicks", img_item + " http://vistape.genewebsit...e.com/index.php   3 clicks", img_item + " http://boot-land.net/foru...s/wb_server.php   2 clicks", img_item + " vistape source server 2008   2 clicks", img_item + " vistape using server 2008   2 clicks", img_item + " vistape wifi support   2 clicks", img_item + " vistape server 2008   2 clicks", img_item + " vistape server 2008 source   2 clicks", img_item + " script wifi vistape   2 clicks", img_item + " ape wlan   2 clicks", img_item + " vistape wlan   2 clicks", img_item + " netsh wlan download   2 clicks", img_item + " dhcpcmonitor.dll   2 clicks", img_item + " vistape   2 clicks", img_item + " startup window pops up wlansvc   1 clicks", img_item + " wlansvc   1 clicks", img_item + " vistape ultimate?   1 clicks", img_item + " wlan autoconfig not work dll   1 clicks", img_item + " vistape mit wlan   1 clicks", img_item + " pci\ven_14e4&cc;_028000   1 clicks", img_item + " nativewifip service   1 clicks", img_item + " wine netsh.exe   1 clicks", img_item + " http://will.gengheraenga....a.com/index.php   1 clicks", img_item + " 0x800c0006 wireless   1 clicks", img_item + " pci\ven_14e4&dev;_4318&s...subsys;_120f1043   1 clicks", img_item + " id hardware pci\ven_14e...120f1043&rev;_02   1 clicks", img_item + " wifi config vistape   1 clicks", img_item + " vistape wlan script   1 clicks", img_item + " ape wireless   1 clicks", img_item + " svc registry key   1 clicks", img_item + " my network places in vistape   1 clicks", img_item + " pci\ven_14e4&dev;_4318 x64   1 clicks", img_item + " pci\ven_14e4&dev;_4318&s...3;&267a616a&0&48   1 clicks", img_item + " wlan autoconfig error 0x800c0006   1 clicks", img_item + " wlansvc isn't working   1 clicks", img_item + " wlan 0x800c0006   1 clicks", img_item + " wlan autoconfig 0x800c0006   1 clicks", img_item + " wlan autoconfig 0x800c0006   1 clicks", img_item + " driver para pci\ven_14e...20f1043&rev;_02   1 clicks", img_item + " the wireless autoconfig service (wlansvc) will not run   1 clicks", img_item + " winbuilder wireless adapter   1 clicks", img_item + " vistape wireless network   1 clicks" ) );

RSS "Boot-Land.net", "WinBuilder" Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st January 2009 - 08:35 PM