> ClamWin Portable, Alterations I've made
Bunta
post Oct 3 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,885

New Zealand

I made a few alterations to the ClamWin Portable script that gets downloaded during the WinBuilder update.

The problem was that if you didn't have it selected to Run from Ram then you couldn't run the internet updates or even change any of the settings. So, what I did was modify it so if you choose not to select "Run from Ram" it would put the db files on the RAM drive and edit a copy of the settings file in a ram location to adjust the settings to something that is useable.

Here's the new code:

CODE
[Process]
Echo,Processing %PName%...
If,NotExistFile,"%ScriptDir%\%OutDir%\%Executable%",run,%ScriptFile%,ExtractFiles
If,%pCheckBox1%,Equal,true,SET,"%DestDir%","Program#$sFiles\%OutDir%"
If,%pCheckBox1%,Equal,false,SET,"%DestDir%","Programs\%OutDir%"
If,%pCheckBox1%,Equal,true,SET,"%LinkDir%","%SystemDrive%\Program#$sFiles\%OutDir%"
If,%pCheckBox1%,Equal,false,SET,"%LinkDir%","y:\%OutDir%"
System,RefreshVars
DirMake,"%TargetDir%\%DestDir%"
DirCopy,"%ScriptDir%\%OutDir%\*.*","%TargetDir%\%DestDir%"
If,%pCheckBox1%,Equal,false,run,%ScriptFile%,MoveDB
TXTAddLine,%ES%,"!CD\%DestDir%\%Executable%,%ParentItem%\%PName%.lnk,!CD\%DestDir%","Append"
If,%pCheckBox2%,Equal,true,DirDelete,"%ScriptDir%\%OutDir%"

[MoveDB]
DirMake,"%TargetDir%\Program#$sFiles\ClamDB"
DirCopy,"%TargetDir%\%DestDir%\Data\DB\*.*","%TargetDir%\Program#$sFiles\ClamDB"
DirDelete,"%TargetDir%\%DestDir%\Data\DB"
DirMake,"%TargetDir%\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData"
DirMake,"%TargetDir%\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming"
DirMake,"%TargetDir%\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\.clamwin"
FileCopy,"%TargetDir%\%DestDir%\App\clamwin\bin\ClamWin.conf","%TargetDir%\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\.clamwin\ClamWin.conf"
FileDelete,"%TargetDir%\%DestDir%\App\clamwin\bin\ClamWin.conf"
IniWrite,"%TargetDir%\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\.clamwin\ClamWin.conf","ClamAV","database","%SystemDrive%\Program#$sFiles\ClamDB"
IniWrite,"%TargetDir%\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\.clamwin\ClamWin.conf","ClamAV","logfile","%SystemDrive%\Program#$sFiles\ClamDB\ClamScanLog.txt"
IniWrite,"%TargetDir%\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\.clamwin\ClamWin.conf","Updates","dbupdatelogfile","%SystemDrive%\Program#$sFiles\ClamDB\ClamUpdateLog.txt"
IniWrite,"%TargetDir%\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\.clamwin\ClamWin.conf","ClamAV","quarantinedir","%SystemDrive%\Program#$sFiles\ClamDB\quarantine"

Note, I've only included the process section and the new section I added. If you copy and paste this over the existing process section it should work fine.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Bunta   ClamWin Portable   Oct 3 2007, 07:02 PM

« Next Oldest · VistaPE · Next Newest »

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Portable apps
Minimal sized and portable free apps
6 Nuno Brito 783 26th September 2007 - 11:30 PM
Last post by: Nuno Brito
No new ClamWin Script???
19 Areyu_Moritii 1,037 23rd March 2007 - 11:01 PM
Last post by: MedEvil
No New Posts Topic has attachmentsPortable app integration
Does this sound feasible?
4 Yorn 708 25th October 2006 - 07:08 PM
Last post by: beakmyn

Display Mode: Switch to: Standard · Switch to: Linear+ · Outline

Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic · Subscribe to this forum

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th October 2007 - 04:21 AM

MKPortal ©2003-2006 mkportal.it