There is 4 page(s) Previous Page Page : 1 2 Page : 3 Page : 4 Next page 

> Symantec Ghost 11 script, Symantec Ghost 11 script

post Mar 17 2008, 07:47 AM
Post #11

Silver Member

Group: Advanced user
Member No.: 9,829

QUOTE (TheHive @ Mar 17 2008, 03:25 AM) *
Its good to know it will work the way you mention.

Yes: it's 100% working (psc docet).
Please, note that if the file is large in size then the time to wait for replacing is proportionally long (then if it is so: be patient, please (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )...

Furthermore that seems to me a new way (> empty archives encoded in scripts) in order to create scripts (and most of all to share them) with no copyrighted files encoded, but with a simple way to reach the final result: a legally working script.

Btw: I just replaced my previous script in attachment because of I renamed it in order to distinguish it from that one of the topic's author.

Go to the top of the page

EvolutionR
post Mar 17 2008, 11:06 AM
Post #12

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,442

Malaysia

I've created

1) Ghost.7z with the 4 files without the folder.

I don't quite get it with steps 4 & 5, I'm newbie about the script thing, I get used to the BartPE plugins!

Mind put some screen shot step by step? Here's my evolutionr@gmail.com

Sorry for the inconveniece cause!

QUOTE (online @ Mar 16 2008, 08:41 PM) *
Hi, EvolutionR!

In order to reach VistaPE recent compatibilities of this script (and to simplify things) I've just re-written it ex novo for the occasion.

Please, note that due to copyright implications the script in attachment contains an empty "Ghost.7z" archive (that would must contain Ghost files).

Now, please follow these notes:

1. Create a folder named "Ghost" on your desktop;

2. Copy into it your "Ghost32.exe", "Ghostexp.exe", "GhostSrv.exe" and optionally "ghostcdr.dll";

3. Selected files and create a "7z" archive (just named "Ghost.7z") that will content those 4 files only (not a folder);

4. Copy the (attached) script in "Disk Tools" folder and launch WinBuilder;

5. Replace existing "Ghost.7z" (empty) with that one just created;

6. Enjoy!

Btw: please, note that some lines in the script are "commented".
First ones to reach VistaPE 012 full compatibility, other ones (registry related) to set some pre-settings under "Ghost Explorer" application.
Of course, if needed you will uncomment them.

EvolutionR
post Mar 17 2008, 01:17 PM
Post #13

Malaysia

ok

I've done the method given by online, it extracted the files.

But when I copy within the "New Folder" to my USB thumb drive, it booted to the VistaPE Explorer desktop, from there I can't see any Program Files or Program Folders, also looked at the All Programs from the Start Menu, none can be found? Any solution to it? Seems like it din't install on VistaPE at all?

Very confusing to use script instead of plugin?

Once again anyone? (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

AtomicKitten
post Mar 17 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 13,804

Malaysia

Think that's because the script builds the final iso from E:\WinBuilder\Target\VistaPE\Programs\Ghost , don't know how you got the New Folder thing.

I successfully made the script works and added a shortcut to the VistaPE desktop, just a small problem, I use it to boot into a new machine (empty HDD), partitioned it from Disk Management, copy the ghost image to D: partition and image it back to C:, but when I reboot, it boots into the grub command line, instead of Windows XP. I've marked the C: partition as Active . Is there another hidden partition that I should delete within VistaPE? I've also tried using bootsect /nt52 C: (for Windows XP). Hope someone can answer this lol cause I wasted a few days trying to figure this out.

PS: The hardisk is not empty at the start, it's partitioned in half with FreeDos in C: but I delete both partitions, right click and choose "Simple Volume".

post Mar 17 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #15

Silver Member

QUOTE (EvolutionR @ Mar 17 2008, 04:17 PM) *
ok

I've done the method given by online, it extracted the files.

But when I copy within the "New Folder" to my USB thumb drive, it booted to the VistaPE Explorer desktop, from there I can't see any Program Files or Program Folders, also looked at the All Programs from the Start Menu, none can be found? Any solution to it? Seems like it din't install on VistaPE at all?

Really it seems that a few of confusion there is... (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) and I assumed that you had a working VistaPE, but it is not so yet: right?

Then I thought that my suggestions were easier, but perhaps in this case I was wrong: however, I will try to be more clear about your question in topic:

1. In your first screenshot in this thread is shown the WinBuilder tree and a visible "Ghost11.script" in "Disk Tools" folder: please, try to remove it from "VistaPE\Projects\VistaPE\App\Disk Tools" and to copy my attached "Ghost.script" in "VistaPE\Projects\VistaPE\App\Disk Tools";

2. Then launch WinBuilder, select "Ghost.script" in "Disk Tools" folder (in WinBuilder tree) and click on "Attachments" tab (please, see screenshots);

3. Replace "existing "Ghost.7z" with that one you've just created;

CODE
to replace an existing (and in this case "7z" encoded) file in a script under WinBuilder is enough to select the script and to start a new file copy from "Attachments".
When the file that you are copying have the same name of an existing one then the existing one will be replaced.

Furthermore before to replace it, try to open your "Ghost.7z" archive with "7-Zip File Manager", to open not to extract, in order to verify that those 4 files are visible... (only 4 visible files and no folder inside your just created "Ghost.7z" archive, ok?);

4. When the copy process is completed (please, wait for until it's completed) click OK on related button and click on the red X ("Close edit mode") at bottom of "Refresh" big button, then click on "Refresh" button;

5. Now you are ready to start your VistaPE compilation with a working and VistaPE 011/012 compatible "Ghost.script" inside.

Btw: under WinBuilder/VistaPE you do not need to create and/or to copy any file/folder manually in your USB Flash Drive...

(IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/what.gif) (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif)

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

post Mar 17 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #16

Silver Member

New "Ghost.script" in attachment contains an encoded "Ghost.7z" archive with all needed files inside (0 bytes) in order to reach hoped for better exemplification.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Ghost.Script ( 2.45K ) Number of downloads: 665

EvolutionR
post Mar 17 2008, 10:46 PM
Post #17

Malaysia

QUOTE (online @ Mar 18 2008, 01:05 AM) *
New "Ghost.script" in attachment contains an encoded "Ghost.7z" archive with all needed files inside (0 bytes) in order to reach hoped for better exemplification.

online,

At last it worked after few attempts! Thank You!

post Mar 17 2008, 11:54 PM
Post #18

Silver Member

You're welcome!

QUOTE (online @ Mar 17 2008, 07:15 PM) *
under WinBuilder/VistaPE you do not need to create and/or to copy any file/folder manually in your USB Flash Drive

Except rare exceptions... (IMG:../forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

EvolutionR
post Dec 17 2008, 10:37 AM
Post #19

Malaysia

I need the Symanctec Ghost 11 script file.

I try to download but the link provided is dead/ error!

Need it badly asap!

Thanks!

JonF
post Dec 17 2008, 12:02 PM
Post #20

Silver Member

Group: .script developer
Member No.: 2,319

United States

Try this, updated to the new API. Gost11.

There is 4 page(s) Previous Page Page : 1 2 Page : 3 Page : 4 Next page

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Collapse

>

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No new Posts Topic has attachments Script: Vista Driver Packs
17 DaveXP 1,344 Yesterday, 12:45 PM
Last post by: DaveXP
No new Posts Topic has attachments script layout
visual for VPE
28 twindude 1,489 Yesterday, 02:18 AM
Last post by: twindude
No New Posts Script writing help
8 Lancelot 1,143 23rd December 2008 - 03:15 PM
Last post by: Lancelot
No new Posts Topic has attachments Script EASEUS Partition Manager 3.x Home Edition (freeware)
44 DaveXP 2,252 22nd December 2008 - 02:29 PM
Last post by: billonious
No new Posts Script: Screensaver / Screenlock
[ security, screensaver, password, lock ]
29 DaveXP 928 13th November 2008 - 05:33 AM
Last post by: DaveXP

menu_build_menu( "topicreferrals", new Array( img_item + " ghostcdr.dll ghost 11   5 clicks", img_item + " ghostcdr.dll ghost 11   4 clicks", img_item + " http://boot-land.net/foru...s/wb_server.php   4 clicks", img_item + " ghost 11 switch   3 clicks", img_item + " ghostexp.exe 11   3 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost winbuilder   3 clicks", img_item + " how to add symantec gho...t to winbuilder   3 clicks", img_item + " ghostsrv.exe   3 clicks", img_item + " ghost11 boot cd   2 clicks", img_item + " ghostexp.exe   2 clicks", img_item + " winbuilder add ghost   2 clicks", img_item + " ghostexp.exe download   2 clicks", img_item + " winbuilder scripts+ghost11   2 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost 11   2 clicks", img_item + " ghost 11 switches   2 clicks", img_item + " t11 freedos   2 clicks", img_item + " tutorial ghost32 11 boot   1 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost script   1 clicks", img_item + " http://search.conduit.com...40&start=10   1 clicks", img_item + " norton ghost 8.0 (ghost32.exe)   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost 11 script log   1 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost version1...n11 application   1 clicks", img_item + " download ghost32.exe version 11   1 clicks", img_item + " txtaddline !ds   1 clicks", img_item + " http://ricerca.alice.it/r...+esempio+script   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost explorer 11   1 clicks", img_item + " winbuilder script ghost 12   1 clicks", img_item + " norton ghost 11 ghost32.exe   1 clicks", img_item + " script symantec ghost   1 clicks", img_item + " download ghostsrv.exe   1 clicks", img_item + " download ghost11.exe   1 clicks", img_item + " ghostexp.exe 11.0 download   1 clicks", img_item + " norton ghost11   1 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost 11 screenshots   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost vistape app script   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost32.exe, ghostexp.exe, ghostsrv.exe, ghostcdr.dll   1 clicks", img_item + " symatec ghost 11 problem   1 clicks", img_item + " how to add ghost to win...builder vistape   1 clicks", img_item + " how to script norton ghost   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost 9 ghost32.exe download   1 clicks", img_item + " shortcut ghostsrv.exe switches   1 clicks", img_item + " download ghost32.exe 11.0   1 clicks", img_item + " ghostsrv + download   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost 32 download   1 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost scripting   1 clicks", img_item + " how to add ghost 11 to winbuilder   1 clicks", img_item + " how to add ghost 11 to ...builder vistape   1 clicks", img_item + " boot ghost32 11.0   1 clicks", img_item + " http://aolsearch.aol.co.u...+script&rp=   1 clicks", img_item + " vistape winbuilder scri...ripts for ghost   1 clicks", img_item + " getting ghost 11 files   1 clicks", img_item + " http://search.msn.com/res...host+winbuilder   1 clicks", img_item + " vistape ghost14 script   1 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost explorer 11.0   1 clicks", img_item + " switch ghost 11   1 clicks", img_item + " tsrv.exe 11   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost 11+script   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost 11 file   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost 11 exe   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost11 for winbuilder   1 clicks", img_item + " winbuilder ghost 11   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost version 11 files   1 clicks", img_item + " free download ghostcdr.dll   1 clicks", img_item + " tsrv.exe file downloads   1 clicks", img_item + " ntec ghost32.exe switches   1 clicks", img_item + " script ghost   1 clicks", img_item + " winbuilder vistape ghost 14   1 clicks", img_item + " uilder ghost vista   1 clicks", img_item + " latest version from nor...ost 11 bootable   1 clicks", img_item + " tsrv download   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost32.exe 11 download   1 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost vistape script   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost32.exe ghostexp.ex...r.dll dowenload   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost32.exe, ghostexp.e...e file download   1 clicks", img_item + " ghostsrv switch   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost32.exe + 11 + download   1 clicks", img_item + " vistape ghost script   1 clicks", img_item + " winbuilder ghost32   1 clicks", img_item + " winbuilder norton ghost   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost11 boot disk   1 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost 11   1 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost script   1 clicks", img_item + " download ghostexp.exe, ...e, ghostcdr.dll   1 clicks", img_item + " download ghost32.exe   1 clicks", img_item + " vistape norton ghost script   1 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost 11 exe download   1 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost script manual   1 clicks", img_item + " vistape ghost script   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost 11 scripting   1 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost scripts   1 clicks", img_item + " ghost11 unde win32   1 clicks", img_item + " http://clusty.com/search?...1232381869&   1 clicks", img_item + " télécharger ghost32.exe   1 clicks", img_item + " grub ghost 11   1 clicks", img_item + " symantec ghost vista pe   1 clicks", img_item + " ghostsrv.exe 2008   1 clicks" ) );

RSS "Boot-Land.net", "WinBuilder" Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st January 2009 - 08:28 PM