Hello dear guest!

Boot Land is a community driven pc software site established since 2006 and focused on recovery/backup boot disks, research of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 install/deployment/lease/antivirus/antispam tools, customizing Microsoft Windows PE administration systems and even learning how to recover computer data from disaster situations!

How about joining our boot disk community? So do it. Life's short!

- You get free access to our newsletter with all the interesting buzz about boot disks
  - We share publicity revenue with everyone who wishes to participate at the forums
  - Publicity is never, never, never displayed to members (along with many other cool things)
http://boot-land.net/register

Reply to this topic
 Menu appearance and position of entries
post Jun 12 2010, 09:51 AM
Post #1
Technotika
Member   **
Group: Members

Thank(s): 2

United Kingdom

Hi Guys

I am just on the last legs of creating a great project for my work, and after getting the main booting stuff sorted out, I'd like to be able to
seal this baby with a half decent looking menu.
I have read the guide about creating splash images, colours and all things pretty like that. However what I can't find any info about is
about tables and their location. I found a "sample" menu.lst that somehow using strange characters puts a table round the title list and
also had it quite offset from the left margin if you like, more centralised.
I have copied and attempted (successfully to a degree) to emulate what was in the sample however as much as it has made things look nice
its created other issues I was hoping someone might be able to help clear up. It's all pretty anal to be honest and I'm not sure it can be done.
There is the menu in the shot below. Basically after lots of tabbing and spacing and messing around I got it all in a nice table slap bang in the middle of the screen. However when selecting or srolling down the list the space cursor creates that goofy line on the left where it doesnt on the right. Is there a way to get rid of that space where the red cross is so the highlighter is nicely contained within the confines of the box?
Also perhaps there is a TOTAL list of all the things you can change appearance wise , or a guide etc.?
Thanks booters x help.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

+Quote Post

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic ()

Collapse

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Office 2010 Web Apps live | Free Microsoft eBooks | SCVMM 2008 R2 Rollup released | Windows Phone 7 news
0 Michael Pietroforte 76 8th June 2010 - 09:38 PM
Last post by: Michael Pietroforte
No New Posts Offline insert ide,ahci drivers
Go home acronis ur =))
5 cyb_fh 561 4th June 2010 - 08:17 PM
Last post by: hackules
No New Posts Office 2010 activation - How to rearm Office 2010
0 Michael Pietroforte 356 26th May 2010 - 09:23 PM
Last post by: Michael Pietroforte
No new Offline Registry Library
A resource I hven't seen used around
18 Wonko the Sane 1,386 10th May 2010 - 10:57 AM