Hello dear guest!

Boot Land is a community driven pc software site established since 2006 and focused on recovery/backup boot disks, research of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 install/deployment/lease/antivirus/antispam tools, customizing Microsoft Windows PE administration systems and even learning how to recover computer data from disaster situations!

How about joining our boot disk community? So do it. Life's short!

- You get free access to our newsletter with all the interesting buzz about boot disks
  - We share publicity revenue with everyone who wishes to participate at the forums
  - Publicity is never, never, never displayed to members (along with many other cool things)
http://boot-land.net/register

Bug in xpe_directx_x64.script ?
post Apr 22 2010, 07:30 AM
Post #1
patsch
Silver Member   ****
Group: Advanced user

Thank(s): 60

Germany

---Service Note-----
Topic Closed,

Relevant lines in script are okey and confirmed working fine by both admins of the project with post 2 and post 4.

patsch turned topic to his personal affair. We have community section for that.

Lancelot
---Service Note-----

the code in the script is
CODE
[Process-CoExWOW64]
If,Not,ExistFile,%target_win%\SysWOW64\#1,CopyOrExpand,%SourceDir%\i386\W#1,%target_win%\SysWOW64\#1

imo should be
CODE
[Process-CoExWOW64]
If,Not,ExistFile,%target_win%\SysWOW64\#1,CopyOrExpand,%SourceDir%\i386\#1,%target_win%\SysWOW64\#1

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
post Apr 22 2010, 11:51 AM
Post #2
Galapo
Platinum Member   ******
Group: .script developer

Thank(s): 363

Australia

But if you have a look at, say, a line such as the following
CODE
CoEXWOW64,avifile.dll

without the prefixed w you'll get an error because avifile.dl_ doesn't exist in the source but instead you'll find wavifile.dl_.

Is your x64 source different to this?

Regards,
Galapo.

--------------------
galapo.boot-land.net
------
Archive of LiveXP recommended project may be found here.
------
Recommended steps to build LiveXP:
1) Download suitable WinBuilder.exe from here and run it;
2) Update through the Download Center by clicking the 'Download' button; and
3) Then build LiveXP by pressing the 'Play' button.
+Quote Post
post Apr 22 2010, 12:08 PM
Post #3
patsch
Silver Member   ****

Germany

yes, my source is different to this ... I find avifile.dl_
I'll try to get another source ... but I thought that the source I use is untouched ...
+Quote Post
post Apr 22 2010, 12:47 PM
Post #4
Lancelot
Frequent Member   ****

Thank(s): 622

Turkiye

@patsch

There is no such bug with the script.
LiveXP section is to support LiveXP Project. Use LiveXP to build.

--------------------
I Galapo's LiveXP and King Amalux's Great LiveXP Package (tutorial and everything)
Lancelot Tips For LiveXP
I hate Medusa problems of WinBuilder, Cryptic codes, syntax rules fakingly mismatching working lines, not having even basic fundemantal syntax rules and mostly 'lies' and 'post games'.
('post games' = includes dishonest, childish posts that have goal to annoy others in community)
+Quote Post
post Apr 22 2010, 01:06 PM
Post #5
patsch
Silver Member   ****

Germany

ahh, thanks a lot Lancelot ... your answer is as good as always ... but
I did use LiveXP
I did use XP64bit as source ... so thanks again for your great comment. As in the Win7PE SE section: you can greatly motivate others in testing and reporting. I think LiveXP is now dead for me because I do not want to have such comments again.
Thanks a lot
+Quote Post
post Apr 22 2010, 01:12 PM
Post #6
Lancelot
Frequent Member   ****

Turkiye

Thanks a lot.
It is the first good news of today thumbup.gif

--------------------
I Galapo's LiveXP and King Amalux's Great LiveXP Package (tutorial and everything)
Lancelot Tips For LiveXP
I hate Medusa problems of WinBuilder, Cryptic codes, syntax rules fakingly mismatching working lines, not having even basic fundemantal syntax rules and mostly 'lies' and 'post games'.
('post games' = includes dishonest, childish posts that have goal to annoy others in community)
+Quote Post
post Apr 22 2010, 03:50 PM
Post #7
patsch
Silver Member   ****

Germany

Do you think your post is funny?

Just for your info ... I was searching for a 64Bit PE that works with my test tools for graphic cards. Because of the problems I had with directX and the non-function on some hardware machines with win7pe se I wanted to try livexp 64bit cause of the integrated directx script.
I opened this thread because the script did not work, nothing less nothing more.

I don't know why you had a go at me the second time ... did I attack you in this post? Did I flame on the project? Or something else?
I put a question mark at the end of the thread title because I really don't know if that was a bug or not. The only thing I can say now is that my source is likely different from the original winxp64 (look at the answer to Galapo's post) ... but I thought this was an original one

I now know that you do not like me ... ok, but then please do not answer on none of my posts. I can live with that.
But with your behaviour you disqualify yourself, your work on this project and the winbuilder comm.
There are other people who read your posts and if one reads how you react on questions or reports without being attacked it doesn't cast a positive light on you.
For me that is not the way one should react in a community and this is not a way to motivate others to work in this community.
+Quote Post
post Apr 22 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #8
MedEvil
Platinum Member   ******

Thank(s): 145

QUOTE (patsch @ Apr 22 2010, 04:50 PM) *
I now know that you do not like me

That's not true. Lancelot hates everone!

QUOTE (patsch @ Apr 22 2010, 04:50 PM) *
I don't know why you had a go at me the second time ... did I attack you in this post? Did I flame on the project? Or something else?

See that's the problem right there. Didn't Lancelot ask loudly enough to get attacked and be flamed the first time? biggrin.gif

cheers.gif

--------------------
NaughtyPE - The Multimedia PE!
Requirements: WinBuilder080, XPSP2/W2k3SP1 source, Pentium CPU, 128MB RAM (256MB to use video players)
+Quote Post
post Apr 22 2010, 05:36 PM
Post #9
Lancelot
Frequent Member   ****

Turkiye

@patsch

initially you post report of xpe_directx_x64.script to win7pese topic,
and since you insisted to the reply of Galapo,
and since you did NOT provide any info saying you are using LiveXP to build (or log, or source info, nothing), I naturally thought you are testing script with win7pe reporting here, as usual after testing and checking with valid x64 sources.

Sadly you replied with a personal post providing only 1 useful info, you are using LiveXP.

I am not joking, I am very happy if unfriendly or postgaming people do not come by here and write annoying things around (and yes, I do not like them). You can spend some time to see how we deal with the issue reports by checking some topics here.

Bye.

edit: topic closed

--------------------
Lancelot Tips For LiveXP
+Quote Post

Closed Topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic ()

Collapse

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Interesting APP: Dump ISOs to HDD Partition and Boot from it!
Is it based on GrubX?
3 Lama 172 Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Last post by: Sha0
No New Posts Install Grub4Dos to your Hard Disk
0 agni 66 19th June 2010 - 01:17 PM
Last post by: agni
No New Posts Install grub4dos from within grub4dos
1 xpt 151 15th June 2010 - 07:25 AM
Last post by: Icecube
No new Pinned: Topic has attachmentsInstall XP from USB
Prepare Bootable USB-drive with USB_MultiBoot.cmd
38 wimb 623,342 14th June 2010 - 03:03 PM
Last post by: FinalBoot
No New Posts Installing Grub4dos to MBR
1 xpt 235 14th June 2010 - 07:53 AM
Last post by: tinybit

Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic · Subscribe to this forum