Hello dear guest!

Boot Land is a community driven pc software site established since 2006 and focused on recovery/backup boot disks, research of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 install/deployment/lease/antivirus/antispam tools, customizing Microsoft Windows PE administration systems and even learning how to recover computer data from disaster situations!

How about joining our boot disk community? So do it. Life's short!

- You get free access to our newsletter with all the interesting buzz about boot disks
  - We share publicity revenue with everyone who wishes to participate at the forums
  - Publicity is never, never, never displayed to members (along with many other cool things)
http://boot-land.net/register

Lancelot's Mod behaviour
post Apr 22 2010, 06:20 PM
Post #1
patsch
Silver Member   ****
Group: Advanced user

Thank(s): 60

Germany

regarding this thread:
http://www.boot-land.net/forums/index.php?...iew=getlastpost

because you closed the thread and you (as a moderator and/or project admin) wants me to post here ...

a.) please write my name correctly
b.) you stated me to turn the thread in a personal affair
- you are the one that grumbled but not gave any hints/tips/advices
- you are the person that draw a wrong conclusion. I know where to place threads ... a win7pe se thread in the win7pe section, a livexp thread in the livexp section. If you want more information (as you stated in the last post) ask ... but you only grumbled
- because you draw the wrong conclusion it was me that turned the thread in a personal affair? Respect!
If you do not want such a discussion in the thread, ok, I said what I wanted to say, but to close the thread?
Galapo only stated that it could be a problem with my source ... there was no statement that this is really the only one possible solution for tzhe behaviour of the script (because with my source and my modification the script works). You said nothing about the script but directly closed the topic? What if my source is a valid german source and the script must be corrected for my source (perhaps only by me for my special case?) You argue very good indeed ... you say I'm wrong and good is ...

You can (as mod or project admin) say that any further discussion off topic in the thread has to be take place in an other subforum (or seperating relevant stuff from off topic) but closing and stating my to turn it into a personal affair is really not good moderation work and is your personal opinion and should not be part of a mod comment
Good to know that you close a thread that is not really solved (only in case of the script and my source)

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- patsch   Lancelot's Mod behaviour   Apr 22 2010, 06:20 PM
- - Lancelot   QUOTE (patsch @ Apr 22 2010, 08:20 PM) a....   Apr 22 2010, 06:37 PM
|- - patsch   QUOTE (Lancelot @ Apr 22 2010, 07:37 PM) ...   Apr 22 2010, 06:41 PM
|- - Lancelot   @jaclaz From my perspective: topics is not warez e...   Apr 22 2010, 06:52 PM
|- - patsch   QUOTE (Lancelot @ Apr 22 2010, 07:52 PM) ...   Apr 22 2010, 06:58 PM
|- - Lancelot   QUOTE (patsch @ Apr 22 2010, 08:58 PM) bu...   Apr 22 2010, 07:10 PM
- - Wonko the Sane   Not at all my business, mind you , but Rule #8 has...   Apr 22 2010, 06:41 PM
|- - patsch   QUOTE (Wonko the Sane @ Apr 22 2010, 07:4...   Apr 22 2010, 06:46 PM
- - Wonko the Sane   @both patsch and Lancelot Well , then we can remo...   Apr 22 2010, 07:26 PM
- - Lancelot   @jaclaz, Even if explained reason at post #6 happ...   Apr 22 2010, 07:33 PM
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 

Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic ()

Collapse

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Topic has attachmentsmodifiziertes Antivir-Skript für c't-Nofall-Windows 2010
5 steidlmick 1,775 28th March 2010 - 04:32 PM
Last post by: Fiwo
No New Posts Topic has attachmentsModify OOBE files in Windows XP
Unattended XP Tips
4 Shirin Zaban 5,081 16th December 2009 - 09:16 PM
Last post by: Shirin Zaban
No New Posts modifying big (>5 MB) floppy images?
3 mr_ 627 8th February 2009 - 10:45 AM
Last post by: was_jaclaz
No new Topic has attachmentsModification to "Multiboot CD (LiveXP,Ghost ....) Tutorial
(Graphical Boot Managing)
40 Shirin Zaban 9,800 21st December 2008 - 12:01 PM
Last post by: Ariom
No New Posts Moderators
'Social' status
3 psc 2,123 28th March 2008 - 10:51 PM
Last post by: Nuno Brito

Display Mode: Switch to: Standard · Switch to: Linear+ · Outline

Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic · Subscribe to this forum