Hello dear guest!

Boot Land is a community driven pc software site established since 2006 and focused on recovery/backup boot disks, research of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 install/deployment/lease/antivirus/antispam tools, customizing Microsoft Windows PE administration systems and even learning how to recover computer data from disaster situations!

How about joining our boot disk community? So do it. Life's short!

- You get free access to our newsletter with all the interesting buzz about boot disks
  - We share publicity revenue with everyone who wishes to participate at the forums
  - Publicity is never, never, never displayed to members (along with many other cool things)
http://boot-land.net/register

Java Runtime Environment
armin3000
Posted on: May 27 2009, 11:23 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,792

Does any one has a ready to use script or so on to download? I'm really busy. and have only 2-3 hours per days to work on my live xp and I have to work on so many other things for this CD. I don't know about LODR and installrite. Actualy I didn't study LODR topics yet. but I tried installrite and integrate it in to my CD. It worked ok, but When JRE Setup files coulden't be exsecute in LiveXP environment. so I can't trace the installation paths in Live XP. I didn't work on it more. so please help me. I just want to execute applications that programmed in java.I'll keep my trying and use your guides. thank you and sorry for my poor English sad.gif
  Forum: App Scripts · Post Preview: #68390 · Replies: 27 · Views: 4,541

Java Runtime Environment
armin3000
Posted on: May 23 2009, 10:51 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,792

Hi dear friend. It seems that nobody knows. Did you find anything related? I need java support in LiveXP project too. please help me if you solved this problem. thanks alot.
  Forum: App Scripts · Post Preview: #68135 · Replies: 27 · Views: 4,541

No New Posts  No New Replies
Hot topic  Hot Topic (New)
No new  Hot Topic (No New)
Poll  Poll (New)
No new votes  Poll (No New)
Closed  Locked Topic
Moved  Moved Topic