Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
carfan doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Personal Info
carfan
Advanced Member
49 years old
Male
Location Unknown
Born Aug-14-1958
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Statistics
Profile Views: 2*
Local Time: Oct 20 2007, 05:33 AM
97 posts (1 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Send Message
Contact Private
* Profile views updated each hour

carfan

Members

Topics
Comments
Friends
My Content
27 Sep 2007
Read Topic
how can i add extra shortcut
hey nuno:

here is an example of one of your scripts and the variable and shortcut builds:

[variables]
%ProgramTitle%=Example
%ProgramEXE%=example.exe
%ProgramFolder%= Example

[process]
Add_Shortcut,Desktop
Add_Shortcut
unpack

so if i understand this correctly it will build a shortcut on desktop to example.exe. what i would like to do is
and another program within the same folder with a short cut for it. can i just add lines to the variables and
process sections to include the extra shortcuts for the other program??? ex:

[variables]
%ProgramTitle%=Example
%ProgramEXE%=example.exe
%ProgramFolder%= Example
%ProgramTitle%=Example2
%ProgramEXE%=example2.exe
%ProgramFolder%= Example

[process]
Add_Shortcut,Desktop
Add_Shortcut
unpack
18 Sep 2007
Read Topic
cant get working build
suddenly ive lost the ability to create a working build of both livexp and nativeex. during boot process after boot screen and before desktop load i get an error lsass.exe problem. i didnt realize that i changed anything in fact i had a working backup of the project which i tried and it failed too. im using winbuilder 072 with xp sp2 rtm as source. this has always worked till now. any ideas???
16 Sep 2007
Read Topic
wbxpe desktop shortcut? and change ramdisk?
hey h7se:

i had a successful build with us xp sp2 rtm. i want to add desktop and programs shortcuts to plugin scripts and change the ramdisk size with your build. ive worked with normal bartpe before but your is modified and the plugins are in script form rather the the normal plugin (.inf) form. ive written sherpyas reg additions to create shortcuts in xpe but i cant get it to work with your build. i have an example script that i have modified to use with nativeex. please take a look and see what ive done wrong. i want to use the explorer shell instead of nu2menu. i think nu2menu is going backwards if you already have explorer.

[Main]
Title=HDTune
Description=This script will include HDTune in your PE compilation
Selected=True

Version=001
Date=9/12/2007
Locked=False
Author=Bits&PCs
Credit=

[Variables]
%ProgramMenu%=\%TBox_Menu%

[Process]
IniRead,"%ProjectInfo%","TargetStrings","sProgram_Files",%WorkDir%
DirMake,"%TargetDir%\%WorkDir%\HDTune\"
ExtractAllFiles,"%ScriptFile%","HDTune","%TargetDir%\%WorkDir%\HDTune\"
If,%ExplorerShortcut%,Equal,"shc-run",Run,%ScriptFile%,StartFolder_SHC
If,%CBox_StartFolder%,Equal,False,Set,"%ProgramMenu%",""
If,%CBox_SM%,Equal,True,Run,%BuildModelScript%,Add-Shortcut,"SM%ProgramMenu%","#$pSystemDrive#$p\%WorkDir%\HDTune\HDTune.exe","%TBox_Name%","-SS:SW_SHOWNORMAL#$q#$s#$q-SW:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune#$q#$s#$q-SF:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune\HDTune.exe#$q#$s#$q-SI:0"
If,%CBox_DE%,Equal,True,Run,%BuildModelScript%,Add-Shortcut,"DE","#$pSystemDrive#$p\%WorkDir%\HDTune\HDTune.exe","%TBox_Name%","-SS:SW_SHOWNORMAL#$q#$s#$q-SW:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune#$q#$s#$q-SF:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune\HDTune.exe#$q#$s#$q-SI:0"
If,%CBox_QL%,Equal,True,Run,%BuildModelScript%,Add-Shortcut,"QL","#$pSystemDrive#$p\%WorkDir%\HDTune\HDTune.exe","%TBox_Name%","-SS:SW_SHOWNORMAL#$q#$s#$q-SW:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune#$q#$s#$q-SF:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune\HDTune.exe#$q#$s#$q-SI:0"
If,%CBox_ST%,Equal,True,Run,%BuildModelScript%,Add-Shortcut,"ST","#$pSystemDrive#$p\%WorkDir%\HDTune\HDTune.exe","%TBox_Name%","-SS:SW_SHOWNORMAL#$q#$s#$q-SW:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune#$q#$s#$q-SF:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune\HDTune.exe#$q#$s#$q-SI:0"
If,%CBox_AU%,Equal,True,Run,%BuildModelScript%,Add-Shortcut,"AU","#$pSystemDrive#$p\%WorkDir%\HDTune\HDTune.exe","%TBox_Name%","-SS:SW_SHOWNORMAL#$q#$s#$q-SW:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune#$q#$s#$q-SF:#$pProgramFiles#$p\HDTune\HDTune.exe#$q#$s#$q-SI:0"
Run,%ScriptLog%,Process-log

[xpe shortcut]
RegWrite,HKLM,0x2,"Sherpya\XPEinit\Programs", "Disk Tools\HDTune", "%SystemDrive%\Programs\HDTune\HDTune.exe||%SystemDrive%\Programs\HDTune\HDTune.exe"

[StartFolder_SHC]
If,%CBox_StartFolder%,Equal,True,TXTAddLine,"%TargetDir%\i386\system32\shortcut.inf","2#$c!SM%ProgramMenu%","Append"
15 Sep 2007
Read Topic
penetcfg
does anybody have a working script for "the truths" penetcfg for nativeex or livexp???
14 Sep 2007
Read Topic
trouble mapping drive
i'm having trouble mapping a shared drive on any machine booted to a nativeex or livexp build using built with wnbldr 072 and xpsp2 making a bootable iso. both nativeex and livexp builds were the version right before livexp was frozen in august. im using penetwork to share all drives and assigned a password. on the machine im trying to map from (any machine using xp) when map drive is selected and path is inserted -
the password window pops up - account name greyed out winint\Guest - cant be changed. whats up with this?
Last Visitors
Jan Jacobs

17 Oct 2007 - 14:08

26 Sep 2007 - 8:14

20 Sep 2007 - 15:01

20 Jul 2007 - 0:01
psc

20 May 2007 - 13:58

Comments
Other users have left no comments for carfan.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2007 - 10:33 AM

MKPortal ©2003-2006 mkportal.it

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here