Personal Photo
Rating

Options
Options
Personal Statement
amalux doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Personal Info
amalux
Advanced Member
Age Unknown
Gender Not Set
Location Unknown
Birthday Unknown
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Statistics
Profile Views: 4*
Local Time: Oct 21 2007, 01:33 PM
57 posts (0 per day)
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
ICQ No Information
MSN No Information
Contact Send Message
Contact Private
* Profile views updated each hour

amalux

Members

Topics
Comments
Friends
My Content
9 Aug 2007
Read Topic
Saving Changes to LiveXP Image
I'm looking for a way to save any changes made during a LiveXP (or nativeEx) boot 'session'. So, for example, after booting to an ISO with qEmu Manager (or qemumenu.bat) I make some configuration changes, install some app's etc. and then close the session; ALL those changes are lost, even though the OS is perfectly capable of saving my changes! There must be a way to save those changes to a new ISO so that the next time I boot this project, I'm not back to square 1. I suppose the real question is, how do you create an ISO 'backup' image of the current state OS as it exists on the virtual disk? If I can get that piece of the puzzle, the rest is easy thumbsup.gif

cheers.gif
2 Aug 2007
Read Topic
Opera crashes in nativePE!
I have a nice nativePE_RAM build, everything working great; I added Intel driver script to enable my net adapter and everything looks good in device mngr, PE mngr, ipconfig pings fine etc. Problem seems to be Opera; whenever I open the browser, I see Google load for 1 second and then Opera closes. I'm looking at trying a differant browser but thought I'd post here to see if anyone has any ideas wink.gif

Here's the log:
[attachment=2673:np072sp2net.html]
31 Jul 2007
Read Topic
USB mouse drivers for nativeEx
I have a working nativeEx project with full network support (thanks to Peter) but doesn't recognize my cordless USB mouse when booting from CD sad.gif . For anyone who has one of these technological marvels, you know it's not just a frivolous extravagance: it's a necessity! rolleyes.gif. So I would like to find a script to add the necessary drivers to get this mouse movin'! I'm sure this is doable as I have many other boot CDs that support this mouse and the cordless keyboard (same cordless USB setup) works fine! Even my floppy boots recognize it! I think it's just a matter of finding or modifying a script for these drivers; something I would love to be able to do myself but don't know where to start. So if there's anyone with any knowledge of how to modify or build a script of this type that wants a challenge, I'll be the hardware tester! cheers.gif

Here's the drivers that this baby uses:
Attached File  hidmsdrvrs.JPG ( 43.8K ) Number of downloads: 19

Any thoughts, ideas, links, direction, advice (positive) is welcome! Thanks all thumbsup.gif
24 Jul 2007
Read Topic
LiveXP BSOD w\ No Errors in Log
OK, first post (please don't flame me unsure.gif ) I'll try to include pertinent info and a little background... I'm trying to build a LiveXP CD w\ WinBuilder072 on a Dell P3, 933MHz w\ 512MB RAM, running WinXP Pro SP2 on a Fat32 C: drive but I've also tried it on an NTFS (non Active part w\ same results - Does it have to be Active?). I'm currently using SP2 source files that I've patched with SP1 (retail CD's) This, along with minor script edits has eliminated all errors from previous logs (see log1 & 2 attached) but, alas has brought me full circle to the same BSOD that I've received so many times before with other attempts. "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error} The Session Manager Initialization system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000034 ... " I don't know where to go from here as there are NO errors in the latest log! (see log3 attached) I could give a LOT more info but I'll wait for questions and ANY help or suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance.

[attachment=2560:log1.html][attachment=2561:log2.html][attachment=2562:log3.html
]
Last Visitors

2 Aug 2007 - 18:33
psc

2 Aug 2007 - 14:41

Comments
Other users have left no comments for amalux.

Friends
There are no friends to display.
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2007 - 08:33 PM

MKPortal ©2003-2006 mkportal.it

IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here